Paint Portrait Contest

Meeptroid

Paint Portrait Contest!

Well, since it's been decided to have a contest about painting self-portraits in the program Paint, I've been selected to create a board for it. :S

THE RULES:

• You must create the picture in the program Paint.
  • You don't have to be experienced at it. You just need to draw a portrait of yourself.
  • The more details and time you put into the drawing, the better. ;)

THE PRIZE:

First Place:

Boasting Rights!

Piece of a treasure map!

Second Place:

A random Codestone!

Third Place:

A random Plushie!

The deadline will probably be in a week or so. Hmm... seems like that's it. So, get drawing! Oh, and here is my portrait as an example:

medoodle.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I made it with peices from different dollmakers, and edited a few bits (the flower, necklace and bracelet) so it'd be more me. And, uh, Metroid said it was legal. *shrugs*

competeion.jpg

Please don't make me explain. It's just... How I'd like to be I guess, how I think of myself, to a degree.

And it was all put together in paint. my pixel talent lies in peicing and changing, not making.

Guest Unequaledpyro

Does it have to be only MS Paint? It wouldn't be really fair to the Mac users eh?

(Just thinkin' outloud))

Well. It'd have to be a basic program, like paint. I'm sure if they told us the program we'd figure it out. Just a basic, bits and peices program. Nothing fnacy.

Guest Unequaledpyro

Oh well, I hate leaving out the truth. I have seen some very, very, very, VERY, VERY!!!!! good drawings done on DA. And they claim to only use MS Paint.

Guest Unequaledpyro
lol metroid your paint picture reminds me of another one ive seen before...

... like the first comic in his newest series? The little picture thing the Rukia character drew.

Here's my drawing lol it sucks but ya I screwed up the eyes T_T

http://i14.tinypic.com/2j5yl4n.jpg