Plan to quit?

The_Warblers

I am 25 and I have been playing for about 7 years and I don't see myself quitting anytime soon! I am engaged and she knows about my addiction and it does not come between us. I do not work I am on disability and neopets is really my escape and way to keep me busy and sane!

nope, I just got back on the website and now I am stuck on it. :woot:

I've never quit officially but I've gone through long periods (even years) where I didn't play. I would never quit and clear out my account though, because I've learned that I more or less always like to go back, even if it's just to check on some things, work on some doodling, etc. I started playing when I was very little and am now 21 and still enjoying it, so I don't see why that would ever change! Sometimes I just get preoccupied or don't have time I would otherwise use to play.

I started playing when I was in high school. Now I'm not far away from thirty. I don't play as often as I used to, but I like to do my dailies and catch up with news. I imagine that the only thing that will keep me away from Neopets for any reasonable length of time would be if the servers are taken down.

I plan to quit when I stop enjoying the game and the people I work with here. And since some of my dearest friends are the people I work with here, I don't really see myself quitting any time soon. I disappear every now and then, but it'll be a while before I'm gone for good.

I did quit - 3 years ago just before my wedding. Of course I am back now, I love it so much. I wish I had kept my old account though :( it has been a pain trying to collect everything again, especially the avatars!!!