Please help! This is so frustrating. :(

~Xandria

Ugh. Okay so I have absolutley no idea what's going on. Yesterday when I signed into tdn forums I was confused because as soon as it logs me in, it takes me to the "mobile phone website". Now it does it every single time. D: I've never had this happen before. Everything is absolutley normal until I log in. The only reason it's pretty frustrating is because I can't see the new topics, peoples pictures or "like" someones comment. I've tried scrolling down and hitting "change theme" but that didn't work and the settings button isn't showing up at all. I have no idea why this happened out of the blue. I figured it would go away by now, but nopeeee.

:(

I can't say I know the direct reason for this, but make sure the link is www.tdnforums.com (and not something with m or mob. or something). I don't believe there's an option in our settings... Then again I've never seen the mobile version of this site.

Thank you for the suggestion. Mob or m. isn't in the address bar. I have no idea how to make it stop. The only reason I know it's the mobile site is because I've used TDN on my phone before. I guess I'll just have to stick it out, hopefully it decides to go back to normal. D:

What's weird is the site looks absolutley normal until I decide to log in.

Could you try it again?

I checked and your account had the Mobile interface listed as your skin choice. I changed it to the community default. Hopefully that will correct the issue.

YAY! You are amazing Spritizie. :wub_anim: Thanks so much! I'm not sure how that happened...

You're welcome :D I'm glad that fixed it.

I don't know what causes it, but it seems to happen every once in awhile. If it happens again, just let me know and I can fix it.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.