This Year's Game Challenge Overwhelmed me...did not enjoy.

lilshadowdweller

I was greatly annoyed by the bugs since Team Ninja had many. I especially hated the 5 point one, it was so unfair for the pirates and I had to wait until they reset it before playing or else I would have felt too guilty about it. :sad01_anim:

I was doing fine, up until Day 5. Then Ultimate Bullseye showed up. I'll be honest, I'd have a silver trophy now if the deadline for Day 5 hadn't been extended. I managed to get a passing score the night before the extension ran out.

At least now we can all rest and not have to worry about games hanging over our heads.

I still complain every year when GMC is held on Thanksgiving week and that's when I have no access to the internet at all! (Grandparents don't need it so I just consider it a break from going online as well).

Because of this, I always miss out on the main prize that requires you to beat the challenges on release day :(

I'll admit it was kind of stressful to try and catch up and the only reason I did was because most of the games were "easy" on my part (hated Day 7's games though). Plus I wished they didn't increase the game challenges per day...especially when bugs were preventing some people to do it on that day and I wanted to gain those additional team points.

Still fun, just wished I had internet to take advantage of release days :P

I got in the team spirit for this one.

I usually participate silently in these events and while I am in neopets 8 years already and in TDN from 3, I don't really communicate in the way a person in a community should. But I found myself refreshing the forums for news and stuff this time when I had to study for an exam and do my assignments in computer graphics. Overall I had fun and I am pleased with the final results.

I pretty much gave up half way through. The glitches were just too much for me. I could look past the ones affecting all the ninjas. I didn't receive some of my bonus prizes, and several times the scores I submitted wouldn't count for the challenge even though they were high enough. I got really annoyed after I didn't get one of the main prizes and decided I was done unless the challenge was one that was easy for me.

It didn't help that they didn't really follow through with the ninjas get puzzles and pirates get action and adventure thing. I was pretty excited to do a GMC of mostly puzzles, so I was already a little let down.

I like my trophy, at least.

I pretty much agree with most of the other posters that it was fun but frustrating - the ones that I managed to complete I did feel good about it, but there just wasn't enough time for me to get to everything. :(

Whatever, got a trophy. :)

I completed it, but the glitches were really annoying, and I didn't enjoy this one as much. It was like the 2009 GMC, where it was glitched, and you got the prizes again just by visiting the GMC page. I think TNT is more focused on the new BD right now and just rushed through the GMC, because it's not as much of priority to them as the new BD.

Also, if it wasn't challenging, it wouldn't be a "challenge," now would it? :P A lot of the gamers would be complaining.

It was definitely overwhemling, but it is a challenge, and I had fun. :)

Looking back, I wonder if it was easier before? Is this the one that's usually AAA vs Abigail? A few years ago I was somehow able to get all the challenges, and my gaming ability has definitely not gotten better (aka couldn't beat AAA, but Abigail was okay). There's another sort of challenge usually with AAA in March, right? I remember something that usually happens during my spring break.

Guest JussttBre

What I didn't enjoy was all the bugs.

One I could forgive, but there were loads.

I mean, seriously, asking us to play a game that hasn't existed for 10 years !?!?!?!

I agree. Too much bugs, didn't have time to really wait for them to all clear up to do them. Oh well