Games that don't work

pang

Last week, I suddenly couldn't play dodgeball then tangram became gray blank. I thought it's my computer's fault. (My connection is too slow for me to try delete all tomporary files and load the game again. I thought I would try it after the game ratio change.) But then today I find out that some other games won't work too, and it happen to everyone. So I am wondering if there are other games that have gone bad.

Does anyone have problem with any other games?

Is TNT for real? The games that are down have been not working for a while now. We've been sending in tickets for days. And Switcharoo hasn't been on the site for...what, ten years?

Oh, man, though, if Switcharoo were still around, I would be raking in the dough...anyone else remember it? How it would give you points based on how long you had been on the site?

Post from TNT:

Hello Gamers,

We are aware that some of the games aren't working at the moment. (These games are Jumpin Gem Heist, Ugga Drop, and Wrath of the Snowager.) We are working to get them fixed ASAP so that you can complete your challenges.

We are also planning to extend the deadline for submitting on the day of release, but we won't know exactly what that extension will be until we are able to get the games fixed.

Thanks for your patience,

The Neopian Holiday Fix It Team

Duh TNT! Why not just switch the games in the challenge for ones that work *facepalm*