New to the forums

IcyBlueQuartz

Hello,

Thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Whitney and I'm new to the forums. I signed up last week, I think. Maybe two weeks ago then I got busy with school and haven't had time to come on the forums.

I've been playing neopets on/off for many years. I joined again a few months ago. I guess I can't stay away. ;)

Anyway, I thought I'd introduce myself.

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! :) -offers cookies- I hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

Good luck with training, btw! Training manually is so hard (er, mostly time consuming, haha), but a well trained pet is so worth it in the end. :D

Thank you, Rebecca! Yes, training manually is very hard and time consuming! Even more time consuming since I'm training IcyBlueQuartz at the academy since dubloons are much cheaper and easier to come across than codestones. I had the secret lab ray on my old account in the past - and it was hard to zap the pet after it had changed into a really cool color or pet.. So I decided to keep it simple this time and just train IcyBlueQuartz the old fashioned way. Now my current biggest dilemma is whether to paint him maracrite or leave his magma color.

Hello Jordan! It's nice to meet you. :)

It's so frustrating how slow the Academy is- but it's good for saving up- you'll be spending a TONNE on codestones later on, haha. Ooh, I vote for Maractite though. Maractite Lupes are gorgeous! ^_^

Welcome, Whitney! I know I'm going to forget your real name, so prepare to be called Icy :P

Welcome, Whitney! I know I'm going to forget your real name, so prepare to be called Icy :P

No worries, I'm horrible with names so I understand. :)

Rebecca, I've been saving up codestones that I obtain from random events and stuff because they're pretty expensive!

Thanks everyone for the welcome. :) When I first saw what a maracrite lupe looked like, I knew I wanted to paint IcyBlueQuartz that. Then he got painted magma and now I'm not sure. :P I'll probably end up painting him maracrite. Fits his name better too, I think.