Petpage

Superfly

I'm working on setting up a petpage for all the avatar pets that I have been lent and still need to be lent. I am still working out sizes and the majority of the stuff, so it is bound to look nothing like it does not, so don't laugh.

Anyway, the copyright stuff, won't stay on the bottom of the page, any ideas?

http://www.neopets.com/~lutarisrock

dont use a div layer, jsut center the page and use a br or p tag in front of the table until its down far enoguh

..you could also use a table in general to set up the layour and stick that table within one of the cells.. basicly you jsut cant use a divlayer that goes on top of the page..

eh didnt realize ur BG was like that at first.. yea you need an invisible table layout..

no not THAT table, a table thati s made soley for layout purposes the table you have now would simple go in a cell of the layout.... err i could code it for you if you would like.. that kinda table is harder todo without an editor..

well I think I got it actually, take a look, if it is still messed up to you, by all means go head and code it, I'm not stopping you :P

nope looks good now. good job

*poke* youve got the snow jetsam on there twice :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ryan).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ryan if you have any questions regarding this action.