Fainting Goat Kittens!

Shiny Vulpix

Aww...these kittens are just cute!Too bad they can't move much nor stand still...

i've seen this before. they are very cute. i feel bad for them though :/. it has to do with goats because what they have is fainting goat syndrome. i dont know the technical name but thats what its usually called.

Here's information about these kinds of kittens.

1.Maybe karmacow,but these cats can not walk,as they can only stand for 10 secs then fail their jump.

2.'These' kittens are rare,but Charlie and Spike are one of the most rare kittens.

3.The black and white kitten,Spike,died :'(

that made my morning :D

But what have they got to do with goats?

their syndrome,called the 'fainting goat syndrome'.They don't show the goats,but it is a disease that 'fainting goats' have,like these.

EDIT:Note:This is an old video.

One weird thing is that I dont get the 'le fin' part at the ending,anyone know what that means???

One weird thing is that I dont get the 'le fin' part at the ending,anyone know what that means???

It's means "the end". Usually it just says "fin" at the end of films- I'm not sure if they're equally valid, as I don't speak French, but that's what it means.