If I had a top hat, this would be the part where I'd tip it

Hey, I'm contestedshrew. I've been playing Neopets on and off since I was about ten, maybe even younger, and just recently I've started a fresh account and have been trying to get involved in all aspects of the website, especially the battledome (subtle hint too anybody that wants a new friend in the battledome :P). Feel free to Neofriend me, because I get quite lonely while playing them slots :sad02:

I am not a gambling addict.

Hi there, Contestedshrew, and welcome to TDN :) I'm Erika.

I only BD for avatars and DoN (so far anyway, might change once Chtulue's stats have increased), but I'm sure you'll find plenty of other BD:ers here. After all, we have an entire team dedicated to the BD (^-^)

I know how it feels, why does everyone think you have a gambling addiction if you spend more than two weeks of np earnings in under one day? >-<

(My favorite slot machine is definitely Brucey B's Slots, what's yours? ;) )

Hi contestedshrew welcome to the forums! *offers a cuppycake* I hope you enjoy it here, I personally have become quite fond of it and come here quite frequently and post :) I myself prefer to avoid the slots at all costs because I know beyond a shadow of a doubt I would spent all my np on hand o.O I'm a really bad spender haha! Are you saving up for anything special? If not you are very lucky :D

Anyway, I hope you post some of your random events, avatar quests, and anything else you can think to share that's neo related! I'll be on the lookout :)

~Dani

I know how it feels, why does everyone think you have a gambling addiction if you spend more than two weeks of np earnings in under one day? >-<

I'm right there with you Erika! I tend to just waste money haha! But you can always earn it back with Habi thank goodness :D