Theme available last night or tonight?

Sakeru_Kyori

Whew, I got it right away. Thankfully! Last time it took me years of messing up.

Something has happened! games_mp.gif You are now eligible to use the 'Haunted Woods' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme. Or, click here to apply it automatically.

Waaahh.. I thought I already had it when my theme changed automatically yesterday. I thought it was so cool. I didn't know you had to refresh at the Haunted Woods.. Sigh.. *cries*

EDIT:

I DEFINITELY need a list of what to watch out for during site events.

Well I didn't refresh at the Haunted woods :/ I did on the main page and it gave it to me so I don't know if that one source was completely true or not. Though congrats to everyone that got ot :) and sorry for those of you who didn't.

I missed it... I woke up at 2:30am, opened the lap top and promptly fell back asleep. I woke up and made to the Haunted Woods at 12:03am NST. All well. I guess I'm sticking with my Altador Constellations until next year. Congrats to everyone who got it!!