Neoquest help. Can't find Morax dorangis -_-

~Xandria

Hi guys. I had to restart neoquest and I finally decided to get one of the trophies and the avatar. That way I can play NQ 2 and get the avatars for those games.

Anyways, I've been looking EVERYWHERE for morax dorangis (the armor guy) and I can't find him anywhere. I've looked at all sorts of guides, maps, etc... but it still hasn't helped me. It states he's in the South West corner of neopia? I've looked there. :sad02:

Any help at all would be appreciated!

Yes, he's in Neopia City.

Picture_1.png

The bottom left building should house him!

And yeah, the In Depth NeoQuest Guide is the only thing that got me through NeoQuest!

Oh, man, I have no idea what I would have done if IDNQ didn't exist. It is WONDERFUL.

I'm reading what you said, and I'm wondering...did you say that you're playing NQ1 so you can go on to NQ2 later and get avatars and trophies for that? Because you don't have to beat NQ1 first. I beat NQ2 on insane before I ever played NQ1.

Yay! I figured and out and felt really stupid afterwards. I was traveling around the neopian plains expecting to find him there. ;)

I didn't know about any of the people in Neopia city expect the one in the middle. Thanks for pointing that out Rebecca.

Also, I've been reading forcemasters guide. Is hystvxk the better choice? & I know I don't have to do neoquest 1 first, but I'm OCD so I want to get it out of the way. :P One more question. Do the guides include how/when you get the avatar/s? Or do I need to look that up elsewhere?

EDIT: I was reading hystxk's guide and was wondering it was only a guide for insane mode? Just curious, because it mentions insane mode at the very beginning. I'm still trying to finish normal. Haha

Yay! I figured and out and felt really stupid afterwards. I was traveling around the neopian plains expecting to find him there. ;)

I didn't know about any of the people in Neopia city expect the one in the middle. Thanks for pointing that out Rebecca.

Also, I've been reading forcemasters guide. Is hystvxk the better choice? & I know I don't have to do neoquest 1 first, but I'm OCD so I want to get it out of the way. :P One more question. Do the guides include how/when you get the avatar/s? Or do I need to look that up elsewhere?

EDIT: I was reading hystxk's guide and was wondering it was only a guide for insane mode? Just curious, because it mentions insane mode at the very beginning. I'm still trying to finish normal. Haha

All of the guides on there are pretty good- I used all of them at various points. I liked hystvxk's the best, but the end got a little vague, so I went to the others. Don't worry about jumping back and forth between guides if you don't get something! :)

The guides definitely tell you when you get avatars, but you would get them even if they didn't say when- all of the NQ (I and II) avatars (except for the Weakling one, I guess) are pretty much unavoidable. :) The NQI one you get after giving one of the NPCs some items- which you need to do, if I remember right, in order to get your next armour upgrade. :)

Insane mode is exactly like normal mode, just harder, hah. So don't worry if theirs talks more about insane mode! :) They follow the same plot-- the enemies have higher hitpoints, I believe, and there are extra bosses at the very end of the game, but other than that they're the same.

Oh okay. I wish I could just go straight to extreme mode. Thanks for clearing that up Rebecca. I've found the guides really useful this far. Especially the maps. & I'm terrible at reading maps. Haha.

Oh okay. I wish I could just go straight to extreme mode. Thanks for clearing that up Rebecca. I've found the guides really useful this far. Especially the maps. & I'm terrible at reading maps. Haha.

Wouldn't that be nice! But that's what makes the varying difficulties so difficult- not only are they harder, but you have to force yourself to play the game OVER and OVER again, haha.

Oh good! The maps are SO useful- later on in the game there are a couple mazes- I don't know how people could actually finish before maps were made!