Greetings!

feeble_iq

Hello!

My name is Feeble and I'm 24. I've neglected my neopets account for several years but the recent stress from working full-time for the first time, after leaving university, has made me rekindle my interest in my account.

Pleased to meet everyone and I'm excited to read about what this community has to offer. Feel free to make contact. :)

HI there, and welcome to TDN! -offers cookies- I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. ^_^ TDN has a lot of awesome content to offer, so I'm glad you chose us.

The people here are awesome, friendly, and a huge help in anything regarding neo, and also other things that are un-related. :P

Reading the boards is quite entertaining in itself and I am really liking the avatar counter TDN provides.

karmacow: The userlookup is from sunnyneo so I can't take credit for it. I wasn't active during the plot either so though I really like the design, I haven't the slightest idea what the plot involved!

Thanks for the greetings. :)

I agree with you. The counters do come in handy! Glad you're enjoying it here. ^_^