Aquarius~Allo. :3

Aquarius

Welp, my name Is Mandie.

15,soon to be 16. Been playing neo since I was 6 years old, and my mom got rid of the dial-up. I was afraid of the noise it made.

I found this fourum while searching up random things on google (Neopets newbies to be exact) and thought that it looked nice.

So next thing you know, I make an account here, and reading over the rules and stuff.

I like to do a bit of role-play, hope this enviroment is more relaxed and we can say some stuff we could not say on the neoboards. ;)

But nothing too terrible,obviously.

I also have 3 permies for now-Nateai,Sieani and my friend is gifting me a UC grey uni. ^_^

Maybe some of you have seen me on the neoboards, mainly the PC (Love yet hate at the same time)

andddd hoping to get into the AC if I have to.

Nice to see you all in advance! :3

Hi Mandie (I might call you Fred, though, since it's really cute, haha), I'm Erika :) Welcome to TDN.

Your UN and your pets' names are really cute. And I'm sure you'll find some RP:ers here ^-^

Aw Hai! < 3

Yus, sometimes I go by fred,but secretly wanna be Kevin. T.T

& Thanks!

I got an FFQ like,the first day I made the account, and re-building (more like permasilenced),so I had enough for 2 PDE's. ^^

you can call me Mandie. everyone does. x3

very few people call me fred, or Princess Bapalapashamallamdingdong. I put it as a joke. :P

& thank you!

was in the mood for some cuteness for once. xD