Mysterious Missing Item In Inventory?

ashwee

I'm not sure if any of you have encountered this, but it seems that I have an item in my inventory:

You currently hold 1 item. The maximum you should hold is 50.

But there isn't anything there! I tried to quick stock to see if it will appear there and saw this:

The items in your inventory are not available for stocking :(

Anyone else have this problem? Is there really an item floating in there somewhere or is this probably a glitch?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Zombiiesque if you have any questions regarding this action.

Oh! Yes! I do have premium. This is my first full week with it. So as soon as I scratch it, it will go away? Would that also mean that letting it accumulate would result in "spots" in my inventory being filled?

Oh! Yes! I do have premium. This is my first full week with it. So as soon as I scratch it, it will go away? Would that also mean that letting it accumulate would result in "spots" in my inventory being filled?

Yep, they'll accumulate. But because they're in your inventory, they can technically be stolen by the Pant Devil. So I recommend that you scratch them regularily!

Thanks to everyone for your help! It definitely was the scratchcard. My inventory is now normal!

You guys can close this topic now. :)