Draik Hatching

Haliaetus

I tried searching for the information I was looking for, but I couldn't find it. I recently got a Draik egg, and I've decided that I'm going to hatch it because I've always wanted a Draik. However, the name that I want for it is a name I'm currently waiting on to be purged. I'm really unfamiliar with the process of hatching Draiks, so could someone explain to me a little the process I have to go through to hatch/name a Draik? This is probably a really dumb question, but I'm very clueless when it comes to this. It's probably much more simpler than I'm imagining, I'm sure. Also, is a Draik's gender predetermined for you or do you get to choose it? Thanks ahead to anyone who chooses to bare with me and my cluelessness :P

To hatch a Draik Egg, you place it in your inventory and visit the Draik Nest.

If I remember correctly, it will only give you the option to pick the name. (It's been awhile since I've done it.) The gender is random, you have no control over it. Same with all of the other stats.

To hatch a Draik Egg, you place it in your inventory and visit the Draik Nest.

If I remember correctly, it will only give you the option to pick the name. (It's been awhile since I've done it.) The gender is random, you have no control over it. Same with all of the other stats.

Alright. Thanks! Can I name it immediately as if I were creating a regular neopet when I visit the nest?

Yes. Make sure the name you want is available before you try to hatch. I assume that it just tells you to pick another name if the one you choose is taken, but it's better to do as few page loads as possible.

Yes. Make sure the name you want is available before you try to hatch. I assume that it just tells you to pick another name if the one you choose is taken, but it's better to do as few page loads as possible.

Okay, thanks a bunch! That clears up a lot of my confusion. Feel free to lock this. ^_^

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.