Game loading question

orifiel

Dear TDN team,

I am sorry that I+m posting this here, but I couldn't create a new topic because it wasn't allowed to!

I have a question related to neopets.

Whenever I try to run a game on the site,it just won't load!

Not even the loading screen!

When I go to the help page it also won't load!

Do you perhaps know what I can do to fix it?

I moved your post and made it a topic of it's own.

What games are you having trouble with? Do you know if it's a flash game or a shockwave game?

I think most of today's games are flash games. The older shockwave games do have a tendency not to load for most people.

For instance, I had a lot of trouble getting Gourmet Bowl Club to load but finally managed after using the guide on RingoStarr28's petpage

• 2 weeks later...

hey im having the same problem with assignment 53, im thinking its a flash game. it just loads a black screen and other games work

Assigment 53 isn't working for me either. I'm just getting the black screen now as well, but it used to load properly on the same computer/browser so I don't know what's up.

Assigment 53 isn't working for me either. I'm just getting the black screen now as well, but it used to load properly on the same computer/browser so I don't know what's up.

i dont think its working for anyone. i wish it would already! i'm trying to get the avatar