List of ALL neopets trophies?

~Xandria

Hi guys! Does anyone know where I can find a list to ALL of the neopets trophies and how to get them? I realize that there are a lot. I don't really get the difference between 'site feature' and 'site event' trophies.

I know site event trophies are self explanatory, but I haven't been playing long enough to get a site event trophy, aside from the 'Royal Astronomer' one. Does neopets let you know in advance when site events for trophies come along? Are there any site event trophies available right now?

Also, what on earth are the 'Site feature' trophies. I have two and I don't even know where I got them from. :mellow: One is 'Defender of Neopia mission 1' and the other is 'Lutari Talisman'. How do I go about getting more Site Feature trophies? (:

If anyone could possibly provide a LONG list of almost all the trophies, that would be awesome! I've only seen lists of the game trophies/easy trophies when I search it on google. :thumbsdown:

Thank you as always, everyone! <3

everyone who signs up for neopets has a lutari talisman. you can put beads on it that will do different things like increase random events or give you more neopoints when you play games. they're very expensive though. as for the defenders of neopia, you must have gone to the page and started the challenges. tdn has a defenders of neopia guide here.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/don-guide/

everyone who signs up for neopets has a lutari talisman. you can put beads on it that will do different things like increase random events or give you more neopoints when you play games. they're very expensive though. as for the defenders of neopia, you must have gone to the page and started the challenges. tdn has a defenders of neopia guide here.

http://battlepedia.t...icle/don-guide/

Thanks so much! I remember going to that page but that's it. I didn't do anything on it. I saw that it was a comic strip and skimmed through it. Huh. I know some people have a lot of those trophies so I need to check out that guide. Thank you for providing that.

Also, the beads you put on the 'lutari talisman trophy', are they neocash or neopoints?

http://www.neopets.c...amescores.phtml

that is all the games you can currently earn trophies from. it does not show retired games which you can't earn trophies/points from (those games are in the Graveyard)

clicking each game will show you the current high scores chart and the trophies in all their different colors. :)

the lutari beads are NP but are REALLY expensive D: like several million each, and really rare, i haven't seen one UFT in ages.

Site Feature ones are trophies you can earn from things around the site currently. Site Event trophies are ones you earn from specific events which will then retire and not be available anymore (excluding the Altador plot which anyone can do at anytime)

there are 2 Defender of Neopia series, and you can do both concurrently, the only stalling point is some of them are harder to beat than others, and some challengers needed are random challengers, i'm stuck on a random challenger at the moment. having to refresh loads when i get spare time.

Site Event trophies are usually awarded at the end of a plot/event, there is usually not notice there is a trophy awarded at the end, its just a bonus for participating. :) generally events which require you to earn points will reward you with some kind of ranked trophy.

Thanks so much for answering my question annuki<3 You're a life-saver. So the site feature trophies, are trophies that don't retire? Do those consist mostly of battledome trophies?

Thanks so much for answering my question annuki<3 You're a life-saver. So the site feature trophies, are trophies that don't retire? Do those consist mostly of battledome trophies?

Looking at my own site feature trophies, I only have trophies that can still be obtained. Can't say what will happen in the future (obviously), but I'd say that it's correct that they don't retire.

Also, the beads you put on the 'lutari talisman trophy', are they neocash or neopoints?

they are neopoints. last time i checked they were all 1,000,000 nps and up. probably a lot higher now

Six million plus?! :whaa: That doesn't sound worth it at all! Thank you guys so much for answering my questions. I'm off to search google to see if I can find a list of the different site feature trophies. I don't think I'll have enough to feed a Kadoatie for awhile. Last time I checked, the biscuits were selling for 2 mil? I think. Ouch.

Kadoatie feeding takes skill, practice and luck, but they eat a range of foods, not just biscuits!

http://www.thedailyn...ames/kadoatery/

thats a guide on how to feed them, and also a list of foods they like to eat *at the very bottom* it is a HUGE range of food and prices, so its possible to feed them on a budget too.

its worth hanging out on the Kad Neoboards for hints and help, and also for when the new feeding times are :)

Thank you! I had no idea you could feed them for cheaper than that. When I go to the kadoatary I usually only see them wanting Kado biscuits. I assume that you have to be pretty quick in order to feed them some of the cheaper foods. I'm now pretty determined though. Thanks so much.

EDIT: I had no idea there was so many different foods they would eat, some of them are quite cheap as well. I know the Kado biscuits are probably the ones that the Kado's ask for the most. Do you happen to know which ones they ask for more often? That's a very long list! I'll for sure check out the neoboards on this one. Thanks for all your help.

I'm currently working on a trophy list/guide, and if you're still looking for a list you can try it out and see if there's anything you haven't gotten. I noticed you were looking for site event trophies, I don't know if I've listed any of those, but you'd got me thinking, and I'll most definitely be looking for the different kinds you can get so I can add those as well.

Ah, I wish there was a complete list of the trophies you can earn. I started my guide because I could never find all the trophies in one place, maybe one day someone will get them all. :)

Click me.