Happy Thanksgiving

passiflora

I hope all the Canadians of TDN enjoyed their long weekend. ^_^ Did you do anything to celebrate?

I had two delicious turkey dinners and ate a lot of junk food today while watching football. The entire weekend was a most spectacular display of gluttony on my part. :laughingsmiley: I was very thankful to spend time with my family, and as a student living away from home it's also nice to bring back some leftovers so I can eat well for the next few days.

For other TDN members, join in: What are you thankful for?! :)

It's Thanksgiving in Canada? :weird:

I had no idea. LOL. Our thanksgiving here isn't until Novemember something.... I just assumed it was like that for everyone I guess. :P

HAPPY THANKSGIVING though. :wub_anim:

Happy Thanksgiving!

I went out for dinner tonight with my family- my dad is sick of cooking big family dinners. :P

It was nice though! I didn't have to pay, and I got to hang out with my niece, whom is just adorable!

Spamming you with pictures now, because she is one of the things I'm thankful for. :D

423755_10151115529344230_1959662308_n.jpg

385643_10151032788511886_1896010404_n.jpg

304950_10151029248621886_385802190_n.jpg

I'll be having another Thanksgiving dinner with my girlfriend's family next Monday- her parents are currently on a cruise somewhere. :P

It's Thanksgiving in Canada? :weird:

I had no idea. LOL. Our thanksgiving here isn't until Novemember something.... I just assumed it was like that for everyone I guess. :P

HAPPY THANKSGIVING though. :wub_anim:

Haha, yeppers! According to wikipedia, ours used to be held in November at times, but in 1957 it was fixed as the second monday in October. :) Basically Canadians just eat whenever they feel like celebrating, ahah. :D

Awh Rebecca!!! <3 Your little niece is simply adorable!!! I miss being around young kiddos for the holidays. They make it so much more fun. :laughingsmiley:

Awh Rebecca!!! <3 Your little niece is simply adorable!!! I miss being around young kiddos for the holidays. They make it so much more fun. :laughingsmiley:

Hee, thanks! She so is. :D She was running around wanting to take a look at "punins" (pumpkins, lol), and she kept "dancing" (ie, bouncing) on my lap. Such a little cutie!

This is the first time I've really had kids around for holidays- my cousins and I are all around the same age, and my niece is the first kiddo (my cousin now has a son as well- he's almost a year old, but far more reserved than my niece, so he's cute, but less entertaining, haah). But they really make it interesting!

Aww, isn't she adorable? I just want to squish her, Rebecca.

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all! I had forgotten that Canada's was a wee bit earlier than ours is, for some reason.

Heee, that's generally what I do when I see her. :D Thanks!