Background choice help!

cleomiele

I've been messing around on Dress to Impress today making a customization for a dreamie I never even knew I wanted (a Desert Xweetok?!), but I have one problem: there are too many background choices that I like with the outfit I made!

Can you guys help me decide which one looks best? :3 if you have any suggestions for other customization items to add, I'd be up for that as well! The outfit is very simple right now, but I love it. So, onto voting for backgrounds. Here is the outfit:

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/248166

And here are the backgrounds I'm considering pairing with it:

Tunnel of Trees Background

Flower Throne Background

Charming Summer Garden Background

Lavender Trellis Background

Shenkuu Warrior Training Grounds Background

Spring Path Background

Pink Peony Field Background

Misty Shenkuu Background

Dark Shenkuu Alley Background

Thank you so much to those kind enough to help me! I'm a very indecisive person so this is driving me crazy :laughingsmiley:

Ooh, that's a gorgeous dreamie! :D

My favourite backgrounds are Tunnel of Trees, Charming Summer Garden, and Dark Shenkuu Alley, but if she was my dreamie, I would get Charming Summer Garden. I think it just looks amazing with the outfit you've picked out.

:D

Wow! I love what you've chosen. It's beautiful!

I can't even pick a single favourite but these would by my top choices, personally:

- Charming Summer Garden

- Flower Throne

- Tunnel of Trees

- Misty Shenkuu

Do you have a particular character/personality in mind for her? It might help you narrow things down. :)

Ahh thank you guys! :D I never go on DTI but I did today for some reason and I'm still amazed I managed to make an outfit that doesn't look half bad!

Tunnel of Trees and Charming Summer Garden appear to be the frontrunners thus far :) I'm trying to formulate a personality, but my ideas change each time I change the potential background xD it's a horrible paradox of indecisiveness. With most of my pets, I come up with a character before I even know what pet and colour I want it to be, but this is the opposite process so it's giving me a bit of trouble. Thank you both for your input though!! :D Since the lighter, more spring-toned backgrounds seem to be more popular I think I'll head in that direction. Though I must admit I LOOVE the Flower Throne one as well.

Ahh thank you guys! :D I never go on DTI but I did today for some reason and I'm still amazed I managed to make an outfit that doesn't look half bad!

Tunnel of Trees and Charming Summer Garden appear to be the frontrunners thus far :) I'm trying to formulate a personality, but my ideas change each time I change the potential background xD it's a horrible paradox of indecisiveness. With most of my pets, I come up with a character before I even know what pet and colour I want it to be, but this is the opposite process so it's giving me a bit of trouble. Thank you both for your input though!! :D Since the lighter, more spring-toned backgrounds seem to be more popular I think I'll head in that direction. Though I must admit I LOOVE the Flower Throne one as well.

Ahhh, that must be so annoying that the personality changes with the background! Hahah. What personalities for the frontrunner backgrounds do you have (if you don't mind sharing them!)?

Ahhh, that must be so annoying that the personality changes with the background! Hahah. What personalities for the frontrunner backgrounds do you have (if you don't mind sharing them!)?

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond!! I haven't had much time for the forums this week D:

I'll try to describe what I think for each background, but I just get little inklings of the personality, rather than something I can truly elaborate on...I haven't done this in so long that I am rather rusty :laughingsmiley:

Since Tunnel of Trees is definitely the most popular, I'll start with that one. I can picture kind of a geisha-like character, someone very composed and self-aware all of the time, someone that prefers to be out enjoying nature in solitude than being around people. Quiet and mysterious but also very striking and intelligent, I suppose :P For the Shenkuu Warrior Training Grounds, I can imagine this assassin kind of vibe: she would be incredibly beautiful but also lethal and disciplined. I think the flowing water in the background adds to me thinking her character would be more dynamic with that one.

I've been sitting here trying to think of something for Charming Summer Garden and Flower Throne, but I can't quite grasp anything even though I like both of the backgrounds a lot. I dunno...any feedback or ideas? :P my ideas are rather jumbled, but I think there is one type of character I'm imagining, just with a different emphasis in her personality for each background. Does that make sense?