Logging In, Take 2

onime_no_kai

I'd have put this under the original "logging in/out" topic but it's closed. :P Anyhow, I'm having the same problem that the person who made the original topic was having -- I get logged out every thirty seconds or so for no apparent reason. I read the first topic and tried the suggestions there but it's still happening. Is there a way I can fix this? It's starting to get annoying. :S

I have also noticed that you can refresh and refresh and it will say you are logged in, but as soon as I click a new link, or load a new page, it logs me out.

I am having the same problems as everyone else listed. It also logs me out most of the time when I click on 'view new posts'.

Yeah i had that same problem this morning. IT BUGGED THE CRAP OUTTA ME! now it works.

Seeing as most get logged out upon posting...

For most it was after the shoutbox went in, but some started getting it after the arcade.

What I've found that cookies are IP address specific. Most Internet Service Providers have dynamic (always changing) IP addresses. We will contact IPB and look into this bug. Thank you.

EDIT: Try now, I've changed a few system settings.

Cool beans! PM me if you guys have any more problems.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ian).

The problem has been fixed.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ian if you have any questions regarding this action.