HIIIII!

lilllisan

Hey!! :laughingsmiley:

I'm so excited to be here! I'm Isa and I've been playing neopets since 2006. Okay, not really. I've been playing like once a month and barely accomplished anything. Truth is everytime I would log on they would have added something new and I'would get really confused... ehrm. yeah. When they switched the layout I couldn't find my inventory for over 6 months (!!!!) And when they added the closet feature!? Haha. wow. I still don't see the point in it? The clothes make my pets look so ugly!

Now I've actually got the hang of how to do the basic things! And I'm accomplishing my goals I've had for 6 years; "paint my neopet", "own a dabloon coin" & "have a 100.000 np". I feel like I'm a bit behind everyone else. But whatever, I'm catching up! ;)

I love playing with the Habitarium and I'm currently playing Neoquest 1! You guys should befriend me, nobody I know plays neopets so I kind of feel like a total weirdo.. :sad02:

Hi, and welcome to The Daily Neopets Forums! :D

That's how I was too with the barely playing thing (at least when I was younger) since I never really knew how to play but nowadays I'm getting well into it. And as to the clothing, if you customise them right you can get some pretty cool looking pets. Even if you don't like your pets to wear outfits I still think the backgrounds can be really cool.

I love the Habitarium too because it makes me money without much effort... :D since I don't get to play too many games with slow internet but oh well. I haven't tried NeoQuest yet.

You can send me a neofriend request if you like :) but I'm sure you'll make friends here too.

Hi Isa! It's very nice to meet you :)

Don't feel like your 'behind' everyone else. Each person has their own goals that they want to accomplish and yours are just as valid as anyone else's. Neopets is really what you want it to be, there's no universal goals or whatever, which is what I think I like most about it!

For me, my goal is to make enough NP to keep expanding my gallery so I can keep adding items! I picked such a bad theme because it costs more to make it bigger than to buy the items to fill it! (Do you know about the gallery feature yet?)

Anyways, I'm sure you'll make lots of friends here, there are a ton of nice people roaming the boards :) See you around!

HI there, and welcome to TDN! :D I hope you like it here! -offers cookies-

I'm going to echo taralynnb. The best thing about Neopets is getting to choose what your goals are! Like, I'm not very interested in customisation either, so my goals are centered around the battledome (training and weapons), buying books, and maybe one day finishing my gallery. :D

Thank you! I guess neopets doesn't really have any universal goals, so that's actually really nice! :P

I've tried out the gallery feature to the extent that I've created a gallery and added a few items. I've seen some of the stuff other people have done and it's amazing!! I definitely want to do something similar even though it will take a while!

Welcome to the forums! Glad to hear that you've figured out some of the newer features on Neopets. When I came back from my hiatus, I was also very lost. I remember thinking when did the toolbar move from the side to the top?? I was very confused! But now I'm back on track and I love all the new features, like customization and galleries. I wish you the best of luck on your Neopian goals!

Thank you! I guess neopets doesn't really have any universal goals, so that's actually really nice! :P

I've tried out the gallery feature to the extent that I've created a gallery and added a few items. I've seen some of the stuff other people have done and it's amazing!! I definitely want to do something similar even though it will take a while!

I like your gallery so far! I've seen a few jelly-themed gallery, but I think it's cool that you get free gallery items everyday! It makes the daily so much more exciting while you're in suspense about whether you're going to get a jelly you don't have in your gallery yet, or a duplicate. All you'd really have to worry about is spending NP on upgrading.

I like your gallery so far! I've seen a few jelly-themed gallery, but I think it's cool that you get free gallery items everyday! It makes the daily so much more exciting while you're in suspense about whether you're going to get a jelly you don't have in your gallery yet, or a duplicate. All you'd really have to worry about is spending NP on upgrading.

Thank you! It's actually really fun. And once I earn some more np I can start collecting more rare stuff. Now I just have to take a peek at what I learned in my webdesign class and fix the layout a little bit. :) I'm happy you liked it though! :D