How much are you making from Scores Galore?

Koralis

I made a lot, but not enough! Hahaha. I should have played more. Sadly, I live with 3 guys, and decided to take on cleaning the kitchen completely (which has thus far been a 4 day project - day 5 tomorrow!) . Shame on me! What bad timing!

Wow 4 days! Sure, not the best timing on your part, but if it's taken 4 days so far it sounds like cleaning that kitchen was something that couldn't be put off any longer!

Ouch! *wince* That's a long time to be working on a kitchen, I feel for you.

I actually did pretty good considering I didn't have many days to take advantage of it - I was busy during a good portion of that week and also switched internet providers, but I still cleared roughly 200k.

On those days I was depositing somewhere between ~35K-40K NP a day as well as what I made from Habi, so I really gained some much needed financial support from those days! I loved it when they did it every weekend for a while there, big financial gain then for me! :)

I knew I would fail at this XD I made... 20k in total, haha.

Oh dear, that's not much at all! Oh well 20K is better than nothing. Maybe you can put that NP into restocking today (it's half-price day) and hopefully improve your profit :)

I did it for like the first day and then completely forgot about it XD oops

That's a really good idea ^^ I still need to get the Choco avvie so could try for that! Thanks :)

I did it for like the first day and then completely forgot about it XD oops

That's a really good idea ^^ I still need to get the Choco avvie so could try for that! Thanks :)

I have yet to get that one as well. I always have hope that when I go into the chocolate factory they'll be something there with the right rarity level, but never to any avail. Maybe today will be our lucky day :)

I have yet to get that one as well. I always have hope that when I go into the chocolate factory they'll be something there with the right rarity level, but never to any avail. Maybe today will be our lucky day :)

Not for me :( I got it on my last account cause I used to restock loooads, but since I don't anymore I don't think I'll ever get it XD I used to spend literally all day in the food shops. Maybe I should start restocking again...

I hope you fared better! :)

Not for me :( I got it on my last account cause I used to restock loooads, but since I don't anymore I don't think I'll ever get it XD I used to spend literally all day in the food shops. Maybe I should start restocking again...

I hope you fared better! :)

Wish I could say I did, but I wasn't that lucky. I suppose if you were to ever get it though, it wouldn't be half-price day since shops would be fullest then.

Wish I could say I did, but I wasn't that lucky. I suppose if you were to ever get it though, it wouldn't be half-price day since shops would be fullest then.

Aw, I'm sorry :(

I think I got it on half price day on my last account but I was just restocking and not going for the avvie, so I got real lucky!

Next month though .. *crosses fingers*