Hello :)

silent_bard

I've been a Neopian on and off over many, many years. Switching accounts as usernames and passwords have been forgotten. I got lucky a few months ago by recalling my password to my last used account and have been drawn in again. It's been fun seeing how Neopets has changed from the starting years to now. The TDN site and forums have been very helpful and fun, hopefully I can help contribute.

Hey there :)

That's great you managed to remember your old account info!! Took me like a year to remember my old e-mail address to get into this one XD. Welcome to the forums, sweets! I'm sure you'll have a great time ^^

Hi there c: I'm Erika and I can see why you've chosen the name silent_bard - I really liked your poem!!

Anyway, I hope you'll like it here c:

Welcome to the forums! :thumbsup: That's awesome that you were able to remember your old account info. I have an account I made when I was like 10 years old and would love to access it, but that was about a decade ago. :(

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay. The people are nice, and there is tons of useful information here.

See ya around! <3

Welcome to the forums! :thumbsup: That's awesome that you were able to remember your old account info. I have an account I made when I was like 10 years old and would love to access it, but that was about a decade ago. :(

So I had a few accounts when I was 9 or so, but I have no idea what the emails attached to the accounts, let alone the usernames or passwords. I think I was really into number combinations for usernames, but I have no idea. I'm glad I remembered my last used account, but it took a number of months to figure out the password since I no longer had access to the email it was attached to.