Customizing my About me/signature?

~Xandria

Hey guys.... I think there might be something I'm missing but I've seen other members use html color codes in there signatures (not sure about about me's) and I'd really like to do this..

I'm a noob when it comes to HTML coding though so I'm probably doing something wrong. I googled how to do it and it says to do it like so;

<font color="#33BBEE">Text here</font> Is this right? I would really like to make my signature look prettyyyyyyy. Haha. Thanks for any answers.

Also - Is there a way for me to input different smileys from another website into my forum posts? I've seen this done in other forums, so was just curious.

I get tired of using this smiley. :) <------------

Yes :) That is actually only a code for the font color. And about the smileys, there is a shortcut like this: If you click alt+3(on the calculator side of the keyboard) ♥ will appear. You just need to change the numbers :D Example alt+1; 2; 3; 4 and so forward.

Hope this helps, cutechay

Okay, so that is the correct code for fonts then? I'm unable to get it to work on my about me/signature/posts. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. :/ Thank you for the reply though. Oh and I was actually talking about smilies you would get at a website and then post on here

http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/ <--------- from that website for example.

<font color="#33BBEE">Text here</font> Is this right? I would really like to make my signature look prettyyyyyyy. Haha. Thanks for any answers.

Also - Is there a way for me to input different smileys from another website into my forum posts? I've seen this done in other forums, so was just curious.

I believe the forums use what's called "BB Code", so the only thing you'd have to change is from < > to [ ]. You've got a working signature now though so I'm guessing you figured it out. :)

The forum has a number of smileys if you click the smiley guy when creating a post, but I suppose you could link an image [img*]URL[/img] from another site if you found something you liked better, and they allowed that.

I believe the forums use what's called "BB Code", so the only thing you'd have to change is from < > to [ ]. You've got a working signature now though so I'm guessing you figured it out. :)

The forum has a number of smileys if you click the smiley guy when creating a post, but I suppose you could link an image [img*]URL[/img] from another site if you found something you liked better, and they allowed that.

No actually that helps a lot, the signature was already up I just wanted to change it's color. Thank you so much!

Just like when you post on the forums, you can change the colour of your signature text by clicking on the yellow A that is lodged in between text size and smilies.

You're right, I was making it WAY more complicated than it needed to be. Thank you. :wub_anim: