Gallery help please?

BethJT

I'll just start off by saying that this is my first post so I've probably shoved it in the wrong place, I apologise if it is!

I planned to fill my gallery full of faerie items (320 + 25 SDB items so far), hoping one day to both enter it into the spotlight and obviously, to complete it. However I've realised that completing it really won't be an easy task at all, unless I suddenly turn into the Carlos Slim of Neopia.

So I'm looking for any other faerie related gallery ideas! I was thinking of doing an Illusen and Jhudora one but I'm guessing it's been done a lot before?

Please and thank youuu :D

Well, Illusen and Jhudora are both SUPER expensive as well. I mean, look at the top teir prizes for their quests- hundreds of millions to buy, and it's hard finding anyone to sell! I think that as far as specific characters to have as a theme, they're relatively popular (I know that Saxen has a Jhudora gallery).

Maybe make your gallery a bit more specific. I see that you have a bunch of categories in your gallery- maybe focus on just one category? Just books, or just petpets, etc.

Ultimately, only you can decide on what to make your theme. Do whatever makes you happy! If having a general Faerie theme makes you happier than any specific Faerie, or a category, then keep going for it. The fun is mostly in questing the items, yeah? :)

(Welcome, btw! :))

(I think that if I was going to do a Faerie themed Gallery, I would do a Space Faerie one. Just saying. ;))

Well, Illusen and Jhudora are both SUPER expensive as well. I mean, look at the top teir prizes for their quests- hundreds of millions to buy, and it's hard finding anyone to sell! I think that as far as specific characters to have as a theme, they're relatively popular (I know that Saxen has a Jhudora gallery).

Maybe make your gallery a bit more specific. I see that you have a bunch of categories in your gallery- maybe focus on just one category? Just books, or just petpets, etc.

Ultimately, only you can decide on what to make your theme. Do whatever makes you happy! If having a general Faerie theme makes you happier than any specific Faerie, or a category, then keep going for it. The fun is mostly in questing the items, yeah? :)

(Welcome, btw! :))

(I think that if I was going to do a Faerie themed Gallery, I would do a Space Faerie one. Just saying. ;))

Thank you :D

Hmm I guess so! I do like the idea of doing faerie foods or something, not as difficult but still a little challenging! The thing with doing all the faerie items was that there were so many items that were a good few million.

Ooh I love the space faerie as well! I am liking the idea of faerie foods though, I may stick with that one! I'll give you credit ;)

Hmm I guess so! I do like the idea of doing faerie foods or something, not as difficult but still a little challenging! The thing with doing all the faerie items was that there were so many items that were a good few million.

Ooh I love the space faerie as well! I am liking the idea of faerie foods though, I may stick with that one! I'll give you credit ;)

Yeah. :( So many Faerie things are SOOOOO expensive. But pretty! Heh. :D Faerie Foods are SO PRETTY. All sparkly and stuff! :D Heh. Good luck with it! I can't wait to see it when it's closer to being complete! :D

Heh, no need to give me credit or anything. ^_^ I'm glad to have helped a little though!

Yeah. :( So many Faerie things are SOOOOO expensive. But pretty! Heh. :D Faerie Foods are SO PRETTY. All sparkly and stuff! :D Heh. Good luck with it! I can't wait to see it when it's closer to being complete! :D

Heh, no need to give me credit or anything. ^_^ I'm glad to have helped a little though!

I tried to think of gallery ideas that weren't faerie related but I couldn't quite step away from them!

I'm getting rid of some of the other things in my gallery at the moment so I'm definitely going with the faerie foods idea. Thanks again :D

Welcome to the forums, first of all! :)

Doing an Illusen/Jhudora themed gallery would get very very pricey. I'm having some trouble filling up just the Jhudora side xP I don't think I ever will, lol.

There's another member here that has a Faerie Foods gallery, I think that theme is popular. If you want to go for the Gallery Spotlight it might be worth going for a bit of an edge with it - like a gallery devoted to food with wings or something along those lines. :)

Welcome to the forums, first of all! :)

Doing an Illusen/Jhudora themed gallery would get very very pricey. I'm having some trouble filling up just the Jhudora side xP I don't think I ever will, lol.

There's another member here that has a Faerie Foods gallery, I think that theme is popular. If you want to go for the Gallery Spotlight it might be worth going for a bit of an edge with it - like a gallery devoted to food with wings or something along those lines. :)

Yeah I don't mind spending some money, it's not like I'm lacking in it, but I'm not keen on buying much over 10 million NP!

I do like the faerie food with wings idea actually! It's not like all of them have wings but then still quite a lot do have them on. Enough to fill a gallery you know? Yeah I like that idea, thanks for that :D