My Cat is a Pervert!

kyedigsme

My husband and I have two male cats - Yoda, who's all black and just turned 1, and Rusty, a 5 year old orange Maine Coon (meaning he's huge and fluffy). Yoda seems to have an underwear fetish. Since we adopted him 10 months ago, he has chewed through at least 3 pairs of my underwear and several of my camis. Just the other day, I caught him sitting on the bed sniffing a pair of panties. He's even climbed up on my dresser and in my hamper to retrieve items sitting on top/inside.

My question is: Does anyone else have perverted pets/pets with odd behaviors?

Odd behaviour, yes. My chinchilla doesn't seem to have any idea of what parts of the human body is what. I'll lay on the floor when he's out of his cage, and he'll climb on me and sometimes he'll stand on my face, Right on my face. I'm always a little nervous that he's gonna pee on me, but he's just so unbelievably cute, I don't want to push him away.

My cat punches me in the naughty bits when I lie down o.O He also likes to try to tear off my clothing. Bad kitty.

My parents used to have a stripey orange cat named Spike. (Yes, he's named for the vampire.)

You know how cats will rub up against something to claim it?

Well, Spike liked to come up behind me if I was kneeling or squatting and rub his head on my behind. Srsly.

I just about fell over the first time that happened.

My parents used to have a stripey orange cat named Spike. (Yes, he's named for the vampire.)

Well, Spike liked to come up behind me if I was kneeling or squatting and rub his head on my behind. Srsly.

That's adorable :D At least he didn't pee on you :P

My cat has chewed up my underwear too, but his creepiest habit is his obsession with my boobs.. They're kinda big (not HUGE, but bigger than average) and he will creep up beside me when I'm laying down then sort of nuzzle his face into the side of my cheese and start kneading the bed beside me then tries to bite my cheese.. Or he'll start licking my armpit if I have my arm up behind my head.. Such a weirdo.. And he drools when he does it too :P

My cat has chewed up my underwear too, but his creepiest habit is his obsession with my boobs.. They're kinda big (not HUGE, but bigger than average) and he will creep up beside me when I'm laying down then sort of nuzzle his face into the side of my cheese and start kneading the bed beside me then tries to bite my cheese.. Or he'll start licking my armpit if I have my arm up behind my head.. Such a weirdo.. And he drools when he does it too :P

Hmmm... Maybe he expects something from you, like food :)

^ I named my eldest cat Sam after Sam Winchester (even though I'm much more a Dean kinda gal *cough* - and would've named my second cat Dean had she been a he. After being encouraged by the lovely Katara (rageandserenity here), I'm considering calling her Dean anyways, haha c: )

None of them have any really weird behaviours, but my dog used to chew up unguarded underwear too. And she was 'daddy's dog' which meant that she would always steal my place next to him in the sofa/bed whenever I got up from there :P

And she used to sleep next to me, just like a kid; I'd have my arm around her and she'd stay there for the entire night. I wish I had a photo of that, but since I don't, I'll share one of her, moments after I got up from the sofa:

2011-06-20-14-02-15.jpg?w=870

He's playing a soccer game and she's mesmerized by the group hug followed by a goal :P

Hmm, I do have a dog that does this... but I think most people with a new puppy run into this problem sooner or later. I've honestly never heard of a cat doing that. With that being said my ten year old kitty will come into my room at night while I'm sleeping, lay it's head on my pillow and I'll wake up to it sucking on my ear lobe! :weird:

Hmm, I do have a dog that does this... but I think most people with a new puppy run into this problem sooner or later. I've honestly never heard of a cat doing that. With that being said my ten year old kitty will come into my room at night while I'm sleeping, lay it's head on my pillow and I'll wake up to it sucking on my ear lobe! :weird:

These stories are hilarious oh my gosh (: my cat doesn't do anything unusual really, but he does like to creep up to my chest level when he's relaxing on my stomach and I always have to push him back down because he kneads with his claws and it huuurts when they do that on your boobs!! Thankfully we've never had any underwear issues though :laughingsmiley: