Hullo

gotforgimmick

Hi c: I'm new to the forum.. I've been playing Neopets since about late 2000-early 2001... My account was hacked and got frozen in 2006 or so, and at the time I didn't know you could submit tickets and stuff for that kind of thing, so I just kind of stopped playing (I lost my Disco Aisha and I was devastated. lol). I created another account right after that but never used it, and then created another in '08 (my current main) and barely used that one either.

I was bored a few days ago and logged in just because... and I'm sort of addicted again. Lol. Playing Habitarium and Key Quest now... they're so much fun! I thought I wouldn't like the site as much now but I kind of like it more, haha.

It helped that I randomly decided to check out the stock market and apparently had purchased VPTS stock back when it was 15 a share... o_O Unfortunately for some reason I only purchased 100 shares, but I sold them anyhow and got about 78k. Nice. Since I'd forgotten about it was basically like free money. I debated keeping it but sine I didn't even know I had it anyway I just decided to sell. With my luck it'd go down. Lol

Welcome! -offers cookies- I hope you enjoy yourself here. :D

Wow, good on you for having some VPTS! I wish I had thought ahead and bought even 100 shares, LOL.

Welcome to the forums Brittany! I'm Taz.

Wow you're so lucky to have held onto the 100 shares of VPTS!

Yeah, when I got back on to neopets, I realised that it was so much easier now to gain neopoints with Habi and KQ xD

Hope you enjoy your time here :)