So I thought I'd be better at Neopets now that I'm older

Haha. Give it time and you'll get used to it.

It's like trying a new video game or MMO for the first time, gotta have to learn xD.

I suggest you start playing games for neopoints if you're still stuck? :O

HI there! I know what you mean- I'm definitely nowhere near as good at everything as I used to think I would be by now! Oh well.

Yeah you need to give it time. It's not like riding a bike, you can't just pick up where you left off and expect to be as good or better at it. So many things have changed over the years that you need to allow yourself some time to adjust.

I would suggest to find some site like TDN's daily page that has easy links for everything that you should visit everyday to get you back in the swing of things. Then I agree on playing some games, find which ones you're good at and like to play and it will entice you to come back to play them. Before long you should have a bunch of NP built up to start investing or restocking, etc.

When you're starting out everything is kind of crazy and there aren't many things available to you yet. I say slowly build up and get used to it and then figure out what makes this site special for you! Others like the Battledome, others prefer customizing for their dream pet, etc! Keep playing and see what you like!

Welcome to the forums too! :> Hopefully we'll get to talk some!