What are your feelings about these weapons?

I have no battledome sense whatsoever, so I just try and listen to other people about what weapons are good. And I'm looking to upgrade as I just have some cheap equipment attached at the moment.

I don't know if I'm interested in dropping so much on them at this moment, but what do people think about the

(1) Ylanas blaster; and

(2) Fire and Ice Blade

I'd appreciate any thoughts :)

Ylanas Blaster is a nice standard for low intermediate level battling. :) It would be a great addition to a 9-11 icon set.

Fire and Ice Blade is way too expensive for what it does and can probably be sold for much more now that it is retired.

• 2 weeks later...

If I were you, I'd maybe keep that Ylanas Blaster and buy an Altador Cup Throwing Star, or sell the blaster and get the throwing star plus a Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting. Reason being, even if you're only playing 1-player, you'd do well to mix up the icons a bit to make them harder to block.

• 2 weeks later...

Sound advice regardin' the fire n' ice blade - sell it! (But not yet wait a while so it inflates to epically)

Keep the Y-blaster - if you have the Np invest in a nox shield + Hanso charisma charm.... If your pets strong enough your practically invincible against the lower tier 1p challengers.