Sprite Movie!

Guest Unequaledpyro

Erg. Avatar, just post the sprite that you want in the movie on this board. He even posted this:

But we have to start from the beginning. I need the characters. If you don't post a sprite sheet here, you won't be in it. Its that simple.

Guest Unequaledpyro

Alright, thanks to Avatar I now know that a ghost PB isn't a good prize anymore. So The NEW prize for a good script will be a *looks up* Ramptor's Spellbook.

Convincing enough?

Edit:

More Animations

852.gif - Rips off Hollow Mask

863.gif - I need to redo this one. (Edit - Never mind, its cool)

This is just a little idea to tinker with. It;s not that impressive:

How about the Omega Metroid threatens the destruction of the universe and a group of unlikely heroes step in to defeat it.

Once again, this just came to my mind and I felt like posting it here. I may sort out my ideas and organize them later.

Guest Unequaledpyro
Any specific deadlines?

Umm... *Thinks* when I think I can begin making the movie. That means when I have mastered Animations, sound mixing, voice recording, tweening, etc...

You got plenty of time.

Okay, this isn't a script but an detailed storyline etc (i try to make a script if you like it)

Okay, so the sprite city {name here} gets taken over by the evil sprite called Slashrage by him and his army of giant monsters :P while everyone sprite is at metroids comics workplace.

By the time everyone gets back to the outskirts of the city (there is a huge desert around the city which the workplace is on the other side of), they're on the cliff and see what Slashrage has done to the city. they all vow for whatever they're own reason, and they set out to stop Slashrage.

Yet what they don't realise is that everyone made a different vow, like one vowed to save their family, one vowed to save teh city and one vowed to take the power for him/herself.

So during the adventure, the group may get split up into 2 smaller groups and along the way they have to fight some of the giant army they run into ((http://www.bogleech.com/games.html) thats a good site for bad guys).

So along the way they must fight but sometimes single sprites leave on their own for whatever reason, like they realised they're going the wrong way or they stop to find their family

So At the end they reach teh center of the city, a BIG tall buidling, so everyone all find dfferent ways to get to the top floor without being seen (in one big group they're be easily seen). So they reach the top floor and Slashrage with his private bodyguards.

So each one fights one on one (like someone fights Slashrage and each one fights a individual bodyguard), and of course needs a samurai sword fight :P

So after slashrage is defeated/escapes(if you want a sequel) the building can blow up. Everyone manages to escape, sits on the rubble, and sees a rainbow, and be like "aww, theres always tomorrow"

Guest Unequaledpyro
Okay, this isn't a script but an detailed storyline etc (i try to make a script if you like it)

Okay, so the sprite city {name here} gets taken over by the evil sprite called Slashrage by him and his army of giant monsters tongue.gif while everyone sprite is at metroids comics workplace.

By the time everyone gets back to the outskirts of the city (there is a huge desert around the city which the workplace is on the other side of), they're on the cliff and see what Slashrage has done to the city. they all vow for whatever they're own reason, and they set out to stop Slashrage.

Yet what they don't realise is that everyone made a different vow, like one vowed to save their family, one vowed to save teh city and one vowed to take the power for him/herself.

So during the adventure, the group may get split up into 2 smaller groups and along the way they have to fight some of the giant army they run into ((http://www.bogleech.com/games.html) thats a good site for bad guys).

So along the way they must fight but sometimes single sprites leave on their own for whatever reason, like they realised they're going the wrong way or they stop to find their family

So At the end they reach teh center of the city, a BIG tall buidling, so everyone all find dfferent ways to get to the top floor without being seen (in one big group they're be easily seen). So they reach the top floor and Slashrage with his private bodyguards.

So each one fights one on one (like someone fights Slashrage and each one fights a individual bodyguard), and of course needs a samurai sword fight tongue.gif

So after slashrage is defeated/escapes(if you want a sequel) the building can blow up. Everyone manages to escape, sits on the rubble, and sees a rainbow, and be like "aww, theres always tomorrow"

That's a good idea.

I'm thinking Slashrage could be Seprioth (or whoever the bad guy is in FF)

Keep going with ideas. Scripts should be Emailed to me at [email protected]

I'm off to do some... things, DON'T FOLLOW ME! :shiftyeyes_anim:

Can I show you my sprite? (It's not my fault i'm totally stupid when it comes to sprites x_x ) Do you still want characters?

angels.PNG

And uh. . .couldn't decide between Hello Kitty and an angel. o_O

kitty.PNG

Sorry, the don't have many positions. . :(

Guest Unequaledpyro
how long do you want the script, because in nornmal films one page of scripts is only 1 minute ohmy.gif

It could be any length as long as it is good.

Note: I will look at all the posted sprites tomorrow and I will see if they can be used. If they can't I will PM the person who posted it and inform them of the reason. The problem might just be that there isn't enough positions. And I will ask for a new sheet.

Things are turning out well. I'm am going to try to animate a short movie I just came up with. Its going to be funny.

Aww, it's alright if you don't use me. My sprites are kinda crappy. And there are 13 characters altogether, If I counted right. o_O

well, hopefully i have my script finished by next week, i even added some people who hasn't even looked in a comic page :D

but people apparently im the onky one who submitted one so far,

((and looking at the sprites and what i thinked tehy be, not looking how i planned :P (metroid can the metroid omega still float like you??))

• 2 weeks later...

Here are one of my choices of sprites

http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/...lg/firehero.gif

Here is another

link:http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/dk/dkc1/display.php?file=http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/dk/dkc1/diddy2.png

And another

link http://www.spriters-resource.com/nintendo/...dkc1/diddy2.png

Pick you choice

I'm going to have this topic closed for a while. I haven't abandoned the sprite movie project, I just want to do it during the summer. That gives me a couple months to teach myself more about Flash.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ryan).

Upon user's request.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ryan if you have any questions regarding this action.