Would you complete the Altador plot now?

Koralis

Hey,

I was just wondering what peoples opinion is on completing the Altador plot now. To my understanding, it's the only plot that Neopets never retired and you can still complete it now. Would it be worth it?

Does anyone know what kind of benefits you get from completing it? I'm just trying to decide if I want to invest the time into doing it.

Thanks,

You get a trophy, a site theme, and an avatar for completing it, along with 5k and a couple of items. You also get to do a daily, which gives you an item every day. Most of the prizes from that aren't great, but you can recieve 2k, or a book that is now retired from the bookshop, and sells for about 5k, last I checked.

I completed the plot myself just a couple years ago- I was on hiatus when it was originally released. I found it mostly fun- a little annoying in spots, but worth doing over all.

I definitely think it's worth it - didn't cost anything, only one part really gave me any trouble and it was just a matter of refreshing, thanks to a tip here on the forums! Plus the daily's not bad. The main reason I did it was for the avatar, the trophy and the other prizes were just an extra bonus. :)

I just finished :) I think it was worth it. I had some trouble finding the spellbook at the end for awhile, but I figured it out and the shiny new trophy on my lookup now is nice. I didn't get the avatar, but according to some things I read I should get that tomorrow when I go for the daily. Hopefully they're right.

I completed it! I got severely annoyed by finding the constellations (this irritated me terribly on a previous account too), but I love the trophy, and it's really nice when you get a couple thousand NPs for a quick couple clicks. On the days the King gives rubbish, it can go toward the rubbish avatar. :)

Given the time taken to complete the plot, it's still worth completing for the rewards and sense of satisfaction with completing and participating in all that neopets has to offer.

I've got the site theme in use at the moment. It's a nice change to the standard theme and I have missed out on unlocking most of the other themes.

I've got the site theme in use at the moment. It's a nice change to the standard theme and I have missed out on unlocking most of the other themes.

I checked out the theme, but I wasn't too impressed. I've used the plain red layout for quite awhile now because it blends the best with the ads, especially the Netflix one so they're easier to ignore.

It's worth it for the trophy and the avatar, adds to your account and shows dedication to the game I think :)

When I managed to get into my old (now current) main I was so happy to see I'd already completed it XD It's a bit frustrating but I'd definitely go for it. There are loads and loads of guides and stuff ^_^