Shadow Eyrie

I'd love some input! I adopted Nocturnoxis with the idea of having a lab rat, but when she got zapped into a Shadow Eyrie I decided to keep her as is. I really thought she looked awesome! I was kind of hoping to have her as male, but her gender was changed before her color - oh well.

Now I'm debating on customization for her. I might in the future have some NC but right now I'm looking at strictly NP items, so any suggestions are welcome. I have been cruising Dress To Impress, but am still all heh about it, if that makes sense. Thanks in advance!

Congrats on your magnificent zap! Shadow eyries are pretty cool. Actually eyries are just cool in general :D

You can change her gender if you battle the lab ray scientist. I assume you've got him as a challenger? You get him when you get a visible change, right?

I definitely do have him! I don't know if Nocturnoxis is up for battling him yet, I can check on that though. She can't beat Meuka yet but I think she's close on that one though. ;)

Thank you! She was zapped split and I really don't care for those, so I was really psyched when two days later she got shadow - I think she looks awesome! :D I agree, I've grown really fond of Eyries myself.

Edit: I could have sworn I had him in a RE event at the lab, but I didn't - apparently you can get him by refreshing at the choose your pet page of the lab, so I'm on it now - but I think he's a higher level than Meuka, so....maybe eventually when I get her more trained up, I can get her zapped back in battle.

Oh, yeah. He's quite a bit tougher than Meuka. His rating is 185, so that'll probably have to wait a bit. But you just gotta be able to stay alive long enough for him to use the gender changer. Not sure if there are any shields good/affordable enough for your pet's current stats.

She looks fab! :)

You don't have to win against the scientist or anything- just have him use the ray against your pet. So, you could just battle against him a million times or something, but that would mess with your battle ratio something awful, lol. ;)

And I'm sorry, but I'm really not helpful about suggestions! Are you looking for a particular look-- something spooky and halloweeny?

Haha, yes - I don't want her to lose like that, I'm training her up right now (although it's taking forever, and that's a discussion for another board I guess, she'll be my battledome pet but I have been slow about dropping money on codestones) - I'll probably wait until her level's a bit higher before I go into battle with him and try to change her gender, I guess.

Thank you Rebecca! She doesn't have to be totally over the top spooky/Halloween themed, although I am leaning towards a dark look for her - someone you wouldn't want to mess with in a dark alley type? Not that she's evil but more tough and looks it, I guess? She could go a bit spooky maybe, if that would help.

I love the Slick set- so cool! :)

Well, you can still train at the Swashbuckling Academy, can`t you? So much cheaper!

Well, I put the Slick jacket and boots on her, and then I used the Neovian skirt - hehe, it didn't look right her not having something down below, I guess. I did have a Nighttime in Brightvale background from...hmm something or the other at some point, it doesn't look too bad I think with her theme! There are some really awesome expensive spooky backgrounds, I think they were a prize from Burger King at one point? But I think I'll wait on those until I get a zombie pet. I have to say that neither wig looked right on her and the hat was okay, but not exactly right either. I don't have anything from my previous main that would work - I may wait for her "topper" until I get some NC, as I haven't seen anything yet that will work for her head. I think I may have some decorations that might would work, too. I'll dig through my SDB to see for sure. But it's a start!

Rebecca, I really should do that - invest in some dubloons, I sold all of my stash off quite a while back not thinking I would go into training but all this talk of a battle plot made me rethink that!

If anyone has any further wig/hat suggestions or decorating suggestions, I'm all ears! Thanks for the help and support you both. *hugs*

I must say, your pet's name totally matches the paint job! I just love helping with customizations....here are a few BGs that might match what you've got in mind:

Brightvale Prison Cell Background

Moltara Silhouette Background

Saskias Cart Silhouette Background

Governors Mansion Silhouette Background

...and my personal favourites:

Shenkuu Silhouette Background (Did someone say Ninja?!) and

Tarlas Underground Workshop Background (She looks like a Thief Returned to her lair!)

These are all NP items and most of them are buyable.

Cover of Darkness Foreground is an awesome addition, although it is more expensive.

I hope you find something you like!

[On a side note, thanks for the info on Gender changing karmacow. I had no idea battling the Scientist could do that! I shall remember this when the time comes :)]

I know, as soon as I saw her zap I had to stop a minute - it was perfect! And I never thought even about looking at shadow for her.

I REALLY want a Saskias Cart background, I think when I have saved enough to paint my other pets I'll nab that one - but you know what, I bought the Brightvale Prison Cell Background and I think it actually looks really good with her! Thank you for the suggestions - I really appreciate it!