Need petpet opinions (and a vote:)

mishalunchbox

This here is MoeWaffles. I hope you can gather the gist of the look i was going for with him, since i'm not sure the noun that describes it is appropriate for this forum.

MoeWafflesDaPimp.png

Hint:

4 letters, starts with "P," ends with "P" :)

Ahem. So anyway, i would like those of us worldly enough to play along with this theme to brainstorm a petpet for him. I'll need non-PB ideas, since it'll be a while 'til i can afford one, but would also love to hear PB ideas. I'm thinking the island theme is a good one, for example:

faellie_island.gifkadoatie_island.giftasu_island.gif

So many people here know so much more about petpets than i do, your suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. PLEASE VOTE FOR PAIMONSTER <3 <3 <3

Haha XP MoeWaffles is certainly looking sharp!

Out of the three that you've selected I'd say the Faellie, but I'm a bit of a Gallion lover and I cant help but think this lil fella

gallion_royal.gif

would go with his blingbling ;D

I voted for Paimonster as well by the way. Such an excellent picture!! I hope you win :)

See, that's why i like to hear other people's ideas -- now i've got two different boxes to think outside of ;) You all are thinking "twin" or "matching," whereas i was thinking more along the lines of .... "couples costume"? Ya know, like, counterparts. But this kind of opens up the idea pool for me, and that's always a good thing!

Thank you for the votes!! MWAH! MWAH!!!! Pai promises not to forget you all when he's rich and famous.