So when do you think a new SMS blue Print will come out?

Sakeru_Kyori

I am asking because it's either I get the 11 Pack and 11 of double the prize power ups and try for all the Darkest Faerie items, or get the items that I want in the Mall that will be expiring on the 9th and all seven of the new Capsules for the Capsule Adventure thing.

I really, really, really want to go for the Capsules this time around especially for the Tale of Woe one. I will be aiming for at least one LE item from each and I'll have about 450 or so NC to buy extra if I need to in case I don't get an LE for one of them for the bonus prizes.

I am so conflicted as to which one to go for because it's been my dream for like...ever lol :P for Darkest faerie items to come out like that and I don't want to miss it just because another blue print came out and booted that one off the list like how it does on Wonderclaw.

I just want to figure out how much time I might have left before that Dark Faerie one might be gone. It seemed like the gadget one or what ever came out pretty fast but *shrugs* I haven't been keeping too much attention to it lately.

alot of people have several duplicates from the Darkest Faerie Game (since the Dark Faerie Orbs proved pretty elusive in the beginning) so if you prefer, trading for them may be easier if you want 1 of everything. I found using the choosy juice powerup handier on the Gadget machine since there was only 2 prizes i wanted, originally I used the Double and Level-Up powerups on the Dark Faerie one and ended up with alot of duplicates, which at the time were easy to trade off.

The Gadget one was delayed, but the plan ID for it was always there (just not active) so i assume they did it not to release them all at once. I'm guessing we probably won't see a new blueprint until October, but since we haven't had these before, I have no idea :P

Getting the Bonus item appears to be a random chance thing when you get Gold (not via Level-Up/Down juice).

The most popular items out of the Dark Faerie Items appear to be the Orbs, Background and to a lesser extent the contacts. :) hope that helps!

Thanks. And I did think of trading as well for the items I wanted if they were to be gone before I get more NC, though my only issue there would be gift boxes :P I currently only have two and people are so picky now about what they trade for lol.