Hello,

Hello everyone, I have been using thedailyneopets dailies page since i started neopets. The avatar guides also have been the best help allowing me to gain more than 100 avatars in a short period. I'm very grateful to the site for the information and tips about neopets.

unfortunately my account has been frozen and I'm waiting on a reply from the neopets team ,its been ...3 days but i count every hour ._.

so to stop me thinking sad thoughts i decide to finally register on the tdn forum and kind of trick my mind into getting my daily fix of neopets :loserface:

ps. sorry ii think i created two accounts here because the first one my facebook email address(that never works) got autofilled into email ..and i didnt receive the verification email,sorry about that....... :(

i play a lot of pet games on facebook too, add me if you are the same :)

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! -offers cookies-

I'm sorry to hear about your account! Hopefully TNT responds quickly- it's so hard waiting around for an answer!

Hey Midnightblue. I'm so sorry to hear about you getting frozen D: I hope your account is returned to you soon.

In the meantime though you could use a different account to earn Neopoints? As long as you're only using one account to do so it's fine - and if you're worried about doing that you can always send a ticket to TNT stating the temporary switch.

Welcome to the forums, I wish it were under better circumstances! x

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! -offers cookies- I'm sorry to hear about your account! Hopefully TNT responds quickly- it's so hard waiting around for an answer!

Hi Rebecca~ Thank you for the welcome. It is very hard, I have been reading a lot of petpages and forum threads which say the average is 6 months ><" is this really true...... I think I might go crazy before that

Hey Midnightblue. I'm so sorry to hear about you getting frozen D: I hope your account is returned to you soon. In the meantime though you could use a different account to earn Neopoints? As long as you're only using one account to do so it's fine - and if you're worried about doing that you can always send a ticket to TNT stating the temporary switch. Welcome to the forums, I wish it were under better circumstances! x

Hi Saxen, I did make another account but it's not the same you know, I miss my pets... I had a shoyru and a blumaroo. I've made another shoyru now, I had to to create the account, even though I 'm not really one to keep multiple accounts , what do I do with this account when I get my original one back? :\ I was going to stop at just 2 pets ..now I'll have 3 , I won't tell my shoyru that though :x lol

Thank you for the welcome ^^

Hi Rebecca~ Thank you for the welcome. It is very hard, I have been reading a lot of petpages and forum threads which say the average is 6 months ><" is this really true...... I think I might go crazy before that

Hi Saxen, I did make another account but it's not the same you know, I miss my pets... I had a shoyru and a blumaroo. I've made another shoyru now, I had to to create the account, even though I 'm not really one to keep multiple accounts , what do I do with this account when I get my original one back? :\ I was going to stop at just 2 pets ..now I'll have 3 , I won't tell my shoyru that though :x lol

Thank you for the welcome ^^

Yeah, six months is pretty common. :( It does vary depending on the circumstances and how much information you were able to provide, so you can hope for the best!

I hear you on the multiple accounts front, but it can always be nice to have a back up- just in case! If nothing else, you can check the shop wizard on the other account when you have a faerie quest. :P