Key Quest Question

Caro

It's kind of a silly question, but what decides the number of key quest tokens you have on an account at the start??

I don't mean ones bought from the NC Mall. (I cannot purchase NC where I am so buying tokens is out of the question) On my current main I have only one token, but when I found one of my other old accounts which is now a side I noticed that it said

ul_keyquest.gif

Key Quest Tokens:

10 (6 unique)

I know that I had definitely never played Key Quest before so I was wondering why this account had more. My other side accounts all have 0 tokens. Unfortunately it took me awhile to notice (I have only played KQ a couple of times and wasn't really pleased with the number of people who quit before I win) and I don't really want to switch mains for many reasons...

That wouldn't make sense though, I haven't played a single KQ game on that account.

Is there any way to get more than 1 apart from buying them?

Currently, I don't think so. But in a past daily dare, on one of the challenges you could get an AAA or Abigail token. They might so something like that again in the future.

I noticed the same thing on my old account a few days ago and I was baffled too! This is an account I haven't been able to access in years (due to a lost email address and password) so I had never played key quest on it either. How strange...

Ahh, I just checked the collectors case on my side account and it says that I have 0/151 tokens despite my user lookup saying otherwise.

Now what Citadel Squirrel says makes sense! I guess it's just a random thing. Thanks.

Its always been glitched like that, not sure if TNT will ever bother to fix it. It starts showing the correct number if you get any actual tokens though...