What's the greatest thing that has happened to you on neopets?

lwarlen

I randomly found a stuck RW pet in the pound when I was looking up names at the start of the year that I traded for a RG Kyrii which I gifted to a friend who later traded her away lol. And I seem to have pretty good luck with being selected on UFQA boards (though usually I end up gifting the pets to friends who really want them). A few months ago after posting in a dream pet board, somebody gifted me their chocolate cybunny which was just amazing.

And yesterday, just a couple hours after buying the expensive piece of the lab map, I won that same piece of Key Quest xD trying to sell it now.

Just today:

A deserted shore stretches along in front of you.

What's this? It looks like you found something buried in the sand...

mfo_draikegg_pirate.gif

You have received a Pirate Draik Egg

Congrats! What are you going to do with it?

I was able to get a Krawk thanks to the Forgotten Shore. Also, I've gotten the Boochi random event multiple times. I think that day my Scorchio changed I got it twice in a day.

Getting a pirate draik egg from the forgotten shore was a great surprise, and selling it then hitting my first 10mil was doubly great. But the most sweet was being in the lead for the most avatars against my friend --- we created these accounts just for that purpose, to compete.