Cedar Point was awesome!!!

morgennaraene

Only made it on about 5 rides in the 9 hours we were there before the park shut down cause of a really bad storm coming in, but we only paid $25 for the tickets so, I'm not complaining :) Top Thrill Dragster was my favorite; 2hrs. in line + 17 seconds at 120 mph = WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Hated the Magnum though, too rough and jerky..

Haha, I'm glad you had a good time - and that Top Thrill Dragster was worth the waiting time c:

...5 rides in 9 hours o.O

Oh gosh, I haven't been there since I was in my twenties, but I LOVED it! It was a lot of fun - glad you enjoyed it. The only thing I didn't like was a really rickety wooden rollercoaster that got stuck while we were riding it, but I can't remember the name.

Jeebus, that's fast! I hate those wild rides. I like it when they go fast, but when they make you go upside down or down very steeply, that's just too much for me to handle. Glad you had fun, though! you obviously have far better nerves than I do :D

Oh gosh, I haven't been there since I was in my twenties, but I LOVED it! It was a lot of fun - glad you enjoyed it. The only thing I didn't like was a really rickety wooden rollercoaster that got stuck while we were riding it, but I can't remember the name.

There was a really huge wooden one called the Mean Streak, but it was shut down; the other 2 wooden ones are the Gemini which kinda races two coaster trains together at a time, and the Cedar Creek Mine ride which was surprisingly smooth.. I have to admit, I was sore as hell for 2 days after, but I'm not as stiff today :P

Whoah, two hours in line for a ride!? I'm glad it was your favourite! (Hahaa I had to convert 120mph to km/hr to understand just how fast that is. INSANE!)

It's INSANELY fast!! It just pins you back in the seat; I was a little skeptical about just having a seat belt and a lap bar considering the straight down angle of the drop, but you ain't goin' anywhere :P I was even able to open my eyes on the way down, it was over so fast :D And it was 6 rides, I keep forgetting about the twisty one; Wicked Twister, Cedar Creek Mine Ride, Thunder Canyon, Shoot the Rapids (and then I went and stood on the bridge for a couple of carts to get splashed as they came down :P), Top Thrill Dragster and the Magnum.. Not even CLOSE to as many as I had in mind, but my cousin is talking about coming back in October sometime for Halloweekends, so maybe I can make up for it then :D :D :D

Yeah, Cedar Point is in Sandusky, Ohio; I live just across the border from Detroit, Michigan so it's only about a 1 1/2 hr. drive, 2 depending on traffic :D You can look it up on-line, I personally can't wait to go back :D :D

Oh wow, you're lucky! I live quite a bit more north than you do... it's about an 11 hour drive for me. Darn! I'm much closer to Montreal's La Ronde, which is pretty disappointing as parks go... and Wonderland is about 6 hours from me, too. Looking up Cedar Point, wow I really want to go there!!