shout box

Creeper unidog

i can only shout once per day...and if i try twice it just says flood enabled wait 5 seconds but i have and i try then that stupid message pops up again! :grrr: :grrr:

sorry wrong topic its supposed to be in errors and stuff.. sorry i got a cold and i clicked it accidentally :S

It seems like people who were not here the day the new shoutbox was installed are having similar problems. Next time I see Ian I'll tell him and see what can be done. I'll leave this open in case any new problems come up.

UM, on a side note, it took me 10 minutes to log in today. After clicking on the main Log IN link next to the Register one at the top of the page, it took me to the redirection page, then back to the main page with my status as still not logged in.

I'm having this shoutbox problem +_+ And trust me it's not fun. Can someone please fix this?

Most of the problems are across the sea right. Mabey its a long distance thing from the website Server.

Pirated software would not effectthis because internet browsers are downloaded for free(which the exception of IE on a windows computer checks your validation for windows before loading, there for its the only one that could even be pirated or illegel) Again this would have no effect what so ever.. Dillion, if you dont really know about the issue please dont suggest off the wall things.

Yes Vivi, Im having that problem also. But no one is doing anything to help the problem :(