Am I Doing This Right..... (Commander Garoo)

http://www.neopets.com/space/index.phtml

Is this the link where I refresh to get Commander Garoo as a Battledome Challenger? I've been refreshing for 30 second bursts, several times a day, every day so I can try to get/beat him and move on in Defenders of Neopia, but I still haven't gotten him. Am I doing something wrong?

Nope, that's the place. It can take a LOT of refreshing. I just started hitting f5 really fast for like 2 minutes and got him but some people have reported it taking months. Also, you may not get a "something has happened" for him (I didn't) so check your challengers every so often to see if you got him.

Nope, that's the place. It can take a LOT of refreshing. I just started hitting f5 really fast for like 2 minutes and got him but some people have reported it taking months. Also, you may not get a "something has happened" for him (I didn't) so check your challengers every so often to see if you got him.

I've been refreshing in 30 second bursts because there have supposedly been some refreshing scares/warnings given by TNT that confuse you for an auto-refresher. It's certainly slowed my progress down but yeah, I do check my challengers every so often :)

Thanks though, glad to know I haven't been refreshing in the wrong place :P