I had a dream!

karmacow

"Dear i have no name,

Congratulations! You have been successful the Neopets Auction Lot No. (snip) (for Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion)."

Oh yeah! I had a dream last night that I got a krawk. I have been starting to want a krawk more and more lately, so having that dream made me think that now's the time ^_^

Now to decide which pet should be a krawk. I'm thinking my lab rat, because I think it has reached the limit for how good the stats are going to get, but I kind of hate its name (escobarr) - it's an all lower case name with a double r on the end. I wish I could go back in time and slap myself for not caring enough to pick a good name. But then again, it's the pet I feel most attached to and I know that I will want to keep it forever.

Quick! Dream me a super attack pea!

Escobarr is a good name for a pirate krawk. The double r makes PERFECT SENSE. If only it had more r's! Escobarrrrrrr.

Haha! I'll try!

And yeah, I hadn't even thought about the ARRS, it does make perfect sense! Thanks for making me see the name in a more positive light :D Now it's just the lower case e that's bothering me, but I can live with that.

escobarr begins to grow scales as they transform into a Pirate Krawk!!!

Something Has Happened! ghostkrawk.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ghost Krawk' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Today is a good day!

Congrats, Karma! C: I also love the double rr in his name. Makes perfect pirate sense :P

Have you decided on a color to paint him?

It does a little, hehe. But it still sticks out like a sore thumb to me. But he always will be my favourite, as he was my first pet. Well, second. The first one got deleted for being offensive (I presume), which I don't really think it was, but referencing the lord of the underworld is a big no-no, I guess.

If it really bothers you that much, there are codes that can force the name to appear captalised. I know you'll know it's not, but it's not as if you're trying to trade him or anything, so it's not against the rules.

He looks awesome! :D I love the clothes he's wearing with the camo colour. :)

And wow at his stats. o_O I hope you weren't planning on training up his level or defense! o_O

Congrats karma and to escobarr for his species change and the spanking new avatar!

This is my first time seeing a camouflage krawk, I think the colour makes them look more real.

My first and favourite pet's name is also not capitalised either but he's most special to me that's what counts in my book. Your pet is amazing, not just because he's a krawk, but because he's yours ;)

Thanks guys :)

Yeah, the stats are completely messed up, but it is my strongest pet and so I am going to train his stats to get less pathetic defence. It'll be rough.

I'll need to check into that code. It's not a perfect solution, but it's the best solution available. I wish it was possible to change the capitalisation on pet and account names, since neither are case sensitive.

Thanks guys :)

Yeah, the stats are completely messed up, but it is my strongest pet and so I am going to train his stats to get less pathetic defence. It'll be rough.

I'll need to check into that code. It's not a perfect solution, but it's the best solution available. I wish it was possible to change the capitalisation on pet and account names, since neither are case sensitive.

Wouldn't that be nice (being able to capitalise pet names later on~)

Best of luck with that! Hopefully the prices of codestones and dubloons go down now that the expected Meridell plot didn't happen! It would be nice to stockpile a bit.