Shapeshifter Guide Possible?

arkwright

I was playing Shapeshifter, and wondered why there were no existing guides for it that showed every possible combination of images and shapes so that anyone playing could easily just search what combination they have and find the solution.

I mean; I would be happy to endeavor on making such a guide, but it just struck me as odd it didn`t already exist, so here are my questions..?

1 - Is this against TNT's rules?

There are other guides for similar things on the internet that don`t seem to be, other than immoral somebody did not work it out themselves.

2 - Is it in fact hypothetically impossible because there are an infinite number of combinations randomly generated for each person?

I wondered this, only could have sworn I saw the exact same puzzle come up twice for one level. It was from that I had this idea.

I don't think it's against the rules, I mean, I've seen at least two Sewer Surfer guides with images, but I'm not sure /:

(And it would be awesome to have a guide like that for the Shapeshifter game :P)

That would be a nice thing to do to help out those players who are seeking the avvy but just cannot seem to get the hang of the puzzles. I can't see it being against the rules, as there are level by level guides out there, and even youtube playthrough guides of some of the flash games. Not sure whether there are infinite combinations or not, but it couldn't hurt to try. To those who need help, some examples are better than none!