Water Plant Help - Altador Plot

I'm at Step 13 now, where I have to fix the Water Plant. I've been following and using TDN's guide on the Altador Plot which has immensely helped me, but I'm stuck at the Water Plant. I've used TDN's strategy for the Water Plant, but I haven't reached the redirected page with the closed door and the two Neopets celebrating.

I've used TDN's strategy twice now, but to no avail. I'm starting to think I need a new approach to the Water Plant, it's been so frustrating that I haven't gotten it yet. Anyone have tips on how they solved this part of the Plot?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets Help’ to ‘Altador Plot’.

I found Sunnyneo's Waterplant guide really helpful c: It makes it a lot easier to keep track of the combinations you've tried too :P

Pesky Plant Guide

I actually just used the tab refreshing method, it was a lot easier for me. The first time I got through it pretty quickly, the second time took a couple hours but I didn't have to try various combinations, which was a plus for me!

I found Sunnyneo's Waterplant guide really helpful c: It makes it a lot easier to keep track of the combinations you've tried too :P

Pesky Plant Guide

Thanks, I used SunnyNeo's checklist and it helped me greatly. :)