Has anyone ever gotten a frozen account back?

Ada94

I recently got my side account frozen. I realized that my email and password was changed while I was still logged in. I found it odd and reported it to support. I told them to change the email back to its original email that has been on the account for almost nine years so I could get the password back too. They never emailed me. They never neomailed me on my main account. They didn't do anything but freeze my account for being scammed. I didn't give any information at all to anyone. All I could think of is that I logged into a fake website by accident. There was nothing on that account but my beloved neopets and nine years of neopets play. Nothing was stolen besides the account itself by TNT. I have sent in two abuse forms and one ticket thing, and the only result was freezing my account within the minute of sending the first abuse form. I know they didn't even take the time to read the form. Do they even have a support team??

Sorry for the rant. My main questions are: have you ever had an account frozen that wasn't your fault? have you ever gotten that account back? how did you do it? and how long did it take?

Whelp! I'm sorry to hear what happened!

I personally have not ever been frozen for any reason, but I know several people here have been. I am aware that sending in a ticket is the only way to get your account back, but I'm not 100% sure how that works.

My impression is that all communication should be done through the ticket - that TNT won't contact you any other way. They definitely do freeze your account straight away to prevent it from danger; it may be annoying at the time, but considering the other option is to leave it open with someone possibly in it who can take all of the items, neopoints and pets on that account, I think it's not so bad.

I'll defer to the people who know more than me, but I wish you the best of luck getting you account back.

I had a side account frozen, and I got it back. It took me about two weeks, but I didn't have that much information about it because it was a side account. I sent two tickets. From what I've noticed, the people that didn't do anything wrong have a good chance of getting their accounts back. The key to getting it back is to know as much information about your account as possible. My first ticket wasn't successful because I was too worried about putting information in that wasn't 100% right. TNT doesn't seem to mind if you have one or two wrong items in a list of fifteen or one neomail that was deleted from your inbox.

Do you still have access to the e-mail you signed up with? I've heard that helps a lot.

Yeah. I still have all the information to the account. It used to be my main until about a month ago when I created a new account. I know most of everything on the account, mostly because there isn't much of anything on the account anymore. Lol.