Why yes, TNT, I AM aware of how poorly I do at this game.

andaraen

I am terrible at the game Snowbeast Snackrifice. Downright awful. Half of the petpets are PPL-seeking missiles and the other half never make it that far.

So when I get a high enough score to make 1000 nps, I get excited. I mean, it only takes about 15-20 games to get a score of 90+.

And every single time I do manage to do well enough, the score needs to be reviewed. I'm not exaggerating either.

Am I doing something wrong? Or does TNT know how badly I do at this game and think I can't do well without cheating?

Also, will I still get double neopoints when the score is eventually reviewed?

They review all scores over 60. It's annoying as heck, because if you're good at the game, it's really easy...but then you have to wait for TNT to approve it. It clogs the inbox like no other.

Sounds like it would be annoying for them to.

And I got the answer to my other question. I got 2500 nps for my scores of 98 and 127. :c

Though, I'm glad it didn't take two days like it did when I got 18K points in Snot Splatter by the third level...

Ugh, I didn't even know it was today's featured game...if they review your score on a different day, they don't give you double the points like they're supposed to. I noticed that the last time.

EDIT: Nooope. They don't give you double the points at ALL. I just had them reviewed right away, and they didn't give me the points.

Anyone else who plays this game--have you guys had trouble lately with getting scores reviewed? I haven't had any scores reviewed since the 27th. I know they had a weekend, but I now have four days worth of scores that they haven't given me...