AAA avatar

jobo12354

They just released the AAA avatar today!!! I think you have to beat AAA on every challenge of the Daily Dare!

Theories?

That's the avvie! -- >avinroo.gif

Ya me either I wodner if anyoen actually beat AAA for every game up to now I only beat him once...

i doubt they woudl release an avi half way threw if the requirement was to beat him at every game. ot would have been put on when teh games started or on the last day whn teh ultimate prizes are released

i hope its an item related one or atleast intresting to get..

How could we ever forget about Bonju avatar?

Anyways, I just have to brag, but I've actually beaten AAA every day so far and I'm not planning on breaking that tradition :P (Where's your spirit Matt?)

I don't think it's everyday, or they would have released it on Day 1. It more likely has something to do with beating AAA on a cirtan number of games, or doing something with an AAA prize.

I have some FAILED theories so peopel don't have to do those ones it's on this petpage

http://petpages.neopets.com/~envy_green_123

I'm going to make a page on theories that may work

UPDATE! It cannot be for beating him everyday. The game today is a sponsor game, The Last Mimzy, and its only for U.S. players.

It would be unfair if only US players could get it so, yeah.

Let me know if there is a special game for other countries.

I got to play whack-a-kass today..i live in canada..anyone have theories? I need to post them for petpage unless i'm not allowed to and i want to give credit to the people who gave the theories