Aldator Plot ~ Rocks in the Gears

BiZ

I have all three rocks and am currently in the basement and when I place said rocks between the gears (individually, or three at a time) the ceiling does not change. Not at all.

I have tried various combinations and the like of one, two and three in different rows and gears and have yet to have the ceiling panel even move in the slightest. It is completely open and seems to be stubbornly staying as such.

Any ideas? This plot has become an unhealthy obsession and I simply can't stop now. D:

bub altador is still compltable, you get a daily link once you finish it

as far as your prob if im not mistake you are suppose to put one at a time and see what it dose and if it dosnt work take it out and put it in anothero ne and so forth, but you have to check after every one

make sure you are following the guide on TDN

TDN has the most complete guide you will find on the internet now. It's an old plot, so it won't really be updated. Try and follow the plot like it is outlined in our guide and you should be fine. :)

are you sure you have complted all teh steps up to that point? if so thn you should probly walk aay from teh plot for a few days for it to clear itself, unfortenitly if its a site prolm then you just gotta wait it out and try again in 2 or 3 days

• 3 weeks later...

Once you put the rocks in are you going to the janitor and pusheing the button next to him? that should then take you right to the celling for you to see what the rocks did? when I started that part I forgot to push the button next to the janitor on the wall, (the one you had to push to start the plot) and so the celling didnt do anything for me either!