Neopian Pet Peeves

its not rly a pet peeve but i rly dont know how to react when the lab changes my colour to something i dnt want/like.

part of me is :D :D new look!! but another part is very much :sick01: cant wait to get rid of you

(lab changed my pet to invisible)

When the lab ray keeps on lowering your pet's level that you're trying to BD train. (losing 1/2 levels FIVE DAYS IN A ROW)

I know zapping your BD pet isn't "advised", but I got some freakish stats out of it :D

This is a minor one; having the stock key quest token being automatically selected in-game...I got really confused when another player and I had the same token and I couldn't tell who I was at times.

I know this doesn't prevent other people using the same token as you, but you can set your preferences in the token album so you'll always use your favourite token.

I know this doesn't prevent other people using the same token as you, but you can set your preferences in the token album so you'll always use your favourite token.

Thank you for the tip karmacow, I'll be sure to do this next time!

It was really something when the wind event (not sure what is called) that shifted positions happened and I couldn't even tell if I had moved.

TNT not fixing games like Hannah and the Pirate Caves and Gourmet Club Bowls so we can obtain their avatars.

I can sort of get Gourmet Club Bowls to work in Chrome, but still having problems with HatPC in Firefox, Chrome, and IE.

Edit: I found out how to get them working, but it would be nice if I didn't have to download every browser available until one worked.

Random event avatars and BD challengers that require umpteen times and loads of refreshing and yet i am still unable to get.

like dragonack - hungry avatar and the Kastraliss BD challenger.

definitely a very irritating pet peeve.

Edit: happy to say that today, after another half day of refreshing, i finally achieved the Kastraliss BD challenger. now for all the rest of the random avatars refreshing again.

Random event avatars and BD challengers that require umpteen times and loads of refreshing and yet i am still unable to get.

I feel you on that one! I'd like to get the Mad Scientist BD challenger myself and can't.

I was refreshing for dragonack - hungry avatar for 20 minutes, while it was attached to my pet. I didn't realise it had to be in my inventory. :grrr:

So, placing dragonack back in my inventory, I placed a paperweight on the F5 key and checking 15 minutes later; Voila! AVATAR!

• The scarab landing on the spot right next to the jackpot in Qasalan Expellibox.
  • Petpetpets taking forever to attach. Why.
  • The odds on the Wheel of Knowledge. It's easier for me to win a free spin multiple times than it is to get the avatar?
  • People who skip their turn when a negative power-up is played on them, and who quit when losing in Key Quest.

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing this message during KQ:

tumblr_m7x3meUzbA1rwsla9o1_500.png

Am I the only with the slowest internet on the planet?

I really dislike that one, this kept happening to me one time and I felt really awful, I haven't played since then.

Now it really gets to me when a seller closes the lot that you've bid on, that is beyond rude!

Not to be rude, but I hate it when I have an item up for trade, and people neomail me asking for the price, even if I have no price listed. I'm sorry, but are people really just so lazy that they can't look up the prices themselves? Besides, I hate haggling and negotiating prices via neomail. But that's just part of the neo-life. I grumble about it and move on.

I also hate "Pound" stories in the NT. They seem to be by far the most popular types of stories people submit, and they've been done to death, in my opinion. They're nothing more than a lazy shortcut people use to get the NT avatar.

EDIT: Also, I agree with whoever said people who put a ton of images in their shop, so it takes forever to scroll through them.

lately, i've been buying a lot of junk to try for the rubbish avatar. i hate when people have a lot of junk in their shop and notice someone is trying to buy it all up, so they raise the prices of everything. this also used to happen to me when i was stocking up on codestones. people who had like 40 codestones would notice that i was trying to buy them all and would raise the price by like a couple hundred. it just makes me leave the shop

Not to be rude, but I hate it when I have an item up for trade, and people neomail me asking for the price, even if I have no price listed. I'm sorry, but are people really just so lazy that they can't look up the prices themselves? Besides, I hate haggling and negotiating prices via neomail. But that's just part of the neo-life. I grumble about it and move on.

It would really benefit all parties if traders would write around how much they're willing to trade for. Then you could also avoid negotiating.

It would really benefit all parties if traders would write around how much they're willing to trade for. Then you could also avoid negotiating.

But there are so many times when I get an item that no one has a price for or a new item or something. When people neomail me about the price of said item, how am I supposed to know?

Agreed. My peeve is when people don't list prices on things they want to trade. They're just hoping someone will offer something way more than it's worth.

Even worse than people not putting what price they are willing to trade for in their wishlist is when you offer EXACTLY what it is the person wants--pure NP, ETS items, whatever--if not a little bit more, and they accept another offer :sad02: I can understand if someone offered the same thing as you at an earlier time, sure, but this has happened to me at least 6 times now in my quest to buy a Bag of Peanuts...and the price is inflating right before my eyes! :shiftyeyes_anim:

I also agree about the Wheel of Knowledge. All I EVER land on is the free spin (often several times in a row) or--even worse--the game advice one. How many times can I get cheats to Snowmuncher and other silly games?!

I don't like when they accept another offer either, that happened last week on a wig I really wanted. I hope you'll get the bag of peanuts soon, cleomiele!

I don't know, but this one is kind of bothersome; When people on the Quests Board only help out because they want votes for the BC.