Neopian Pet Peeves

Worse when all they say is that they know what it's worth. Not everyone know the value of everything.

And cashing in a key quest gold key, only to get 4 1np items. That's a slap in the face There should at least always be one negg, codestone or map piece among the prizes, those are always worth something.

Nothing like the frustration of getting beaten in every mingame because it doesn't work right (How does everyone else finish harvesting those flowers in that on game before I even have my first two watered?!), only to find out the effort spent was completely wasted, huh?

Key Quest quitters

When I post my OTB on an item I'm selling on a board, and some stupid TCer mails me and offers something lower

When I put "Pure Neopoints Only" on my trades and people offer HTS items

People who offer on your trade and a minute later they withdraw before you even get a chance to look at it

Random Avatars

Random NF requests from people I never met (I block NF requests now)

People who make boards like "Only 600k away from my goal!!!! Oh and pets UFT!"

Subtle begging is not so subtle

Gifting boards

Pet adoption drama on the PC, though it's fun to watch

Fosters who make you jump through hoops and kiss their feet for a stupid pixel pet

A CERTAIN GIRL ON THE PC WHO NO ONE LIKES but I will say no names

There's probably more since I'm an angry person lolol

Discovering that Habitarium glitched and has done nothing for the past several hours.

This. Just this.

I usually wake up in the morning eager to collect the 40K or so that has accumulated overnight.

And then there are the days where I find about 2K. :c

Ugh, me too! I don't understand! For some reason my computer refuses to keep running Habitarium when i am not at the computer! It didn't do that before, and I can't think of anything that's changed... but it has probably lost me hundreds of thousands of nps :(

Nothing like the frustration of getting beaten in every mingame because it doesn't work right (How does everyone else finish harvesting those flowers in that on game before I even have my first two watered?!), only to find out the effort spent was completely wasted, huh?

It is super duper frustrating to lose at a mini game because it has apparently been decided by the uber faeries that you're just gonna have to sit this one out. The flower one is working fine for me, but it does sound weird that someone is able to harvest all 4 before you have watered two. You can water two at a time if you aim carefully (or luckily), but you should at least have grown two to full size before anyone can harvest all 4. If you water them one at a time.

It is super duper frustrating to lose at a mini game because it has apparently been decided by the uber faeries that you're just gonna have to sit this one out. The flower one is working fine for me, but it does sound weird that someone is able to harvest all 4 before you have watered two. You can water two at a time if you aim carefully (or luckily), but you should at least have grown two to full size before anyone can harvest all 4. If you water them one at a time.

I remember my older laptop...minigames would never ever work for me. Especially that Nova match one. All of them run very fast on my new laptop, but I barely play KQ anymore due to quitters.

My biggest pet-peeve is people who defriend me because i raid their habi... Let's face it people, it's boring. Raiding does NOT destroy your habi beyond repair. It actually gives your pets more experience and gives you a bigger diamond at the end. And helps your soldiers gain experience.

It's also the only fun thing to do with your habi. 4srs. And i always gift a building and fix a p3 afterwards. Just let me raid!!! :medieval: :sad02:

I also hate when TNT sends me a auction notice or a trade notice because i'm terrified it's a warning.

I realised that no one has mentioned their attempts to obtain Bilge Dice's Lucky Streak avatar and all the frustration that goes with it. Rolling a 1 on the last roll. Rolling a 6 when you need the 1 or 4. Obtaining a perfect game to have it matched by the opponents, etc.

I have noticed that someone has obtained the avvie this month, however, I have only managed to pick up 5 straight wins.

It's also the only fun thing to do with your habi. 4srs. And i always gift a building and fix a p3 afterwards. Just let me raid!!! :medieval: :sad02:

hahhaa come raid mei dnt care :D its worth it for the mental image of a raider in a therapy session going "im not hurting anyone!!!" :D

I start by watering two until they're fully grown. As I'm starting to water the rest, the game is over.

Ok I'm getting really sick of impatient people who withdraw their offers on my trades. WOW, SORRY I CAN'T BE ON AT 3 AM WHEN I'M SLEEPING.

And the people that withdraw after 5 minutes tick me off too.

*rageface*

People who put a whole bunch of crap in their shops. Not items, just .gifs, pictures, mall people, advertisments... and crap.

I just missed a kad because i had to scroll through 20 minutes of garbage to get to the food. This irritates me to no end. I'm irritated now. :grrr:

Ugh, I hate those gif/image heavy shops too. Anything that requires you to scroll down is super annoying. It's enough to make me reconsider using those shops if I'm going to be buying a lot of stuff.

I wouldn't hate it near as much if i wasn't in a hurry to beat out kad feeders. I don't mind scrolling at all. Sometimes i'll even stop and read the funny little things, but not when i'm in a rush.

New Rule: NO STOCKING KAD FOOD IF YOU HAVE AN IMAGE HEAVY HEADER!!!

... because i said so. :P

I support that! :D

I don't mind all the images so much if I'm only buying a couple of things, but if I need a lot, I'm just going to a different shop.

------

Pet peeves about games: All the glitches! Like in Kreludor Escape, when the power ups go *poof* out of nowhere. And the weird physics in Ultimate Bullseye.

New pet peeve: Volcano Run.

Me: Wow! I've managed to score 600 points in gems and my longest distance is just over 600! Only 300 points to go!

Game: *Scorchio scream*

Me: Okay, just need to get 30 gems. Not easy, but it's certainly achievable. c:

Game: FIREBALLFIREBALLFIREBALLFIREBALLFIREBALLBTWDIDIMENTIONFIREBALL

Me: :c

Game: Oh, and no more gems for you this game.

*rageface*

People who put a whole bunch of crap in their shops. Not items, just .gifs, pictures, mall people, advertisments... and crap.

I just missed a kad because i had to scroll through 20 minutes of garbage to get to the food. This irritates me to no end. I'm irritated now. :grrr:

I shop wiz fed all my kads, and I hated that <_<

Biggest pet peeve is when my high score won't go through.. and I would have gotten a trophy. :sad02:

I had this happen to me a number of times when I was playing volcano run for the avatar.

I won't play the game with the game size set to large as the popup window it appears in seems to always have problems for me.

just created an awesome pet on DTI and I unknowingly picked unbelievably expensive items. im talking 2mill+ bg :(

True Story:

My mother hates shopping with me. She says we could walk into a store with items ranging from $1 to $1000. Without even looking at price, i will unknowingly pick out the most expensive stuff.

Well, i was on DTI trying to find a strictly NP wearable set for my tyrannian draik and this is what i came up with:

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/189171

The background= 65M

the cape= i can't even find

the mask= *dies*

but i have the other 3 items.

So yeah, i feel your pain. There are just some awesome items that we can never attain and there really aren't substitutes unless you fork over the NC.

Biggest pet peeve is when my high score won't go through.. and I would have gotten a trophy. :sad02:

I just had this happen. I got a score that would have gotten me a silver trophy for Word Poker, but it decided that my score needed to be reviewed. It was accepted, but now my score is down to bronze trophy territory.

Oh, hate the NC Chat. I can never trade for things I want because people want me to spend more money on customs and Capsules for them.

Ummm, no. I want to get rid of the things I have that I already spent tons of money on. Sorry, bub.

Annoying glitches in habitarium - lost half my bugs (thats ok), want to replenish with the right ratio of workers, soldiers and nesters. Only to refresh and half of what I thought I did (hatching eggs, clicking on purple gems, putting tired bugs into houses) has not even been done. This happened 5 times today... I think that is a record. I dont like to hatch my entire habitation (45/46 habitats). This way I can see what kind of egg has incubated - and get rid of eggs that I dont want and keep the ones I do.

Habitarium is getting a tincy bit tricky.