Sent a Ticket About Frozen Account-- Month later still no reply.

xspiritedxawayx

*Sigh* I'm starting to lose hope. I'm tempted to send in a new ticket but I've heard that only makes them not read your original one because they'll mark it as spam or something. Anyways, I want to be optimistic about it so... anyone have any luck ever getting their frozen accounts back?

I've never been frozen, but a friend of mine just got her account back after three months I think it was? TNT can take their time about it :/ Don't give up on getting it back just yet, they'll be getting to your ticket :)

That's great news! I'm glad to hear your friend got her account back :) I guess three months would be considered a fast reply then lol, I've heard of people getting ignored and having to resubmit two years later. Yikes! Hopefully in 2 months time I'll get a reply? *crosses fingers*

Yeah, me too D: I know someone else who's been waiting for 8 months, it really varies. I wonder what TNT's system is for dealing with frozen accounts sometimes, it seems so random!

If you don't mind me asking, what was TNTs reason for icing you?

I hope you get it back soon *crosses fingers too*

:( I'm sorry it's taking them a while! They'll get to you sooner or later though. Hopefully they'll unice you then!

I found this board that may interest you;

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=150975054

It's people who are waiting for their accounts to be returned.

Ouch :/ I'm in the same boat. I put a ticket in but I never got a reply on it. I'm so peeved. I wanted my old account back.. It's been years... about 10 I think.. Or more.

Thanks everyone! And for those of you wondering, I was frozen for "potential suspicious activity." I have no idea what that means since its so vague :sad01_anim: . But on the bright side it also said on the bottom that it was frozen for the protection of my account so I guess they thought someone hacked me or something. The only reason I can think of was that I won a Halloween PB and traded it for a Faerie one but I dunno how that's suspicious so I guess that's probably not the reason xD

Gahh. Boo TNT, boo! That's really crap, I'm sorry :( Be sure to provide all the info you can and screenies if you have them. I hope you get your account back soon!

Ouch! I've never had my account frozen - but my hubby had his hacked, and it took him over a year to get it back. They did respond to the ticket within the first few months and froze the account while they were investigating, but he did finally get it back, so there is hope.

Thanks everyone! And for those of you wondering, I was frozen for "potential suspicious activity." I have no idea what that means since its so vague :sad01_anim: . But on the bright side it also said on the bottom that it was frozen for the protection of my account so I guess they thought someone hacked me or something. The only reason I can think of was that I won a Halloween PB and traded it for a Faerie one but I dunno how that's suspicious so I guess that's probably not the reason xD

On the bright side, you should get your account back! The potential suspicious activity could be any number of things, but generally not related to anything that you did. They could have thought that someone else was trying to enter your account, or maybe you just had contact with someone who was a scammer, or something?

But, as long as you're able to prove you are the owner of the account, you should definitely get it back. :D So that's exciting!

Haha yeah, I woke up, my eyes half closed still and went on my computer to check on habi, next thing I know I'm frozen. I'm like whaaaa? What I'd do? The vague reason was no help at all XD